Bugged campaign mission: "Intelligent Selection"

The mission “INTELLIGENT SELECTION” reads: “Win in the mission 'Blackwood shipyard. Your ship should not be destroyed.”

I have completed this mission multiple times making sure that my ship is not destroyed, but for some reason the game does not mark it as complete. 

Am I missing something? It seems like a straightforward objective, so not sure if the mission is bugged or the text is misleading.

Thanks

Well, Rank is also important. What ships did you use? You need to use the ship of your highest rank. It’s specified.

Also, provide a screenshot of your mission description and your ship slots.

Mission descriptions can be found here:

https://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Campaign

this, this is why I’ve kept jericho rank 9  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

The mission only states that my ship should not be destroyed (at least in english). In any case, I’m using the kite-M, which is my highest ranked ship.

image.png.edaca2b77dd4fc0c86c9d36ba4fc0be9.jpg

Just an update, as someone mentioned in the steam forums, there seems to be a hidden time limit. I just completed the mission at the 19 minute mark (quicker than any other previous attempt) and now the mission is complete. I think that the mission objective should be updated as this can cause a lot of confusion.

On 6/13/2018 at 5:52 AM, Zeus7 said:

I think that the mission objective should be updated as this can cause a lot of confusion.

No, current mission description is correct. I think, you wasn’t completed some quest’s requirements.

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

No, current mission description is correct. I think, you wasn’t completed some quest’s requirements.

I think it’s necessary to add the information about the time limit. I know that I saw it, but it was later removed, even when it still counts to complete a mission.