1. Description of the problem, what happened.
We were in a dreadnought battle in an 8-man wing, and right in the middle of it, our whole wing got disconnected. (all 8 people, at exactly the same time) At the end of the round, we were both shown as “did not show up” (see screenshot) Another corp got the sector, but not the corp we were fighting, so we think they got disconnected also.
2. What did you expected to happen.
To not get disconnected in the middle of an important battle.
3. The conditions during the situation.
4. Further details on the issue.
5. Frequency of occurrence.
6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)
7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
11 pm french time.
8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
9. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
It is not on client side, since all 8 people in our wing disconnected at the same time. It is on the server side. Or in the game.
10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.
Iridium haul, second round, 11 pm french time,
[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9915)
[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9916)
[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9917)