Hello, i’m “ItalianBadBoy” of the corporation “Tricolore Italia”.
We lost “Defence Forces” without could defend it; 16 October 2015 at 15:00 (UTC +1 Rome).
The following phenomenon has happened, on the Federation’s sector “Water Harvest”, with these steps:
- Announcement of attack: The attackers engage the attack.
- Registration of attacker: The attackers didn’t execute the registration or leave from combat immediately after this step.
After this we can see the message: “Attackers did not show up. Fighting concluded.”
and we couldn’t do the registration of the defender’s team.
- The “No opponent” are replaced with other players that will perform the attack.
- If the “No opponent” will win they will do the damage to the sector.
The result is that we lost the 20% without being able to defend it.
I don’t know, with certainty, if this is an other bug or if the enemy didn’t show up.
The following phenomenon has happened, the 18 October 2015 at 20:38 (UTC +1 Rome), on the Empire’s sector “Felony Border”,
with these steps:
- First stage: the match took place normally.
- Second stage: the opponents “did not show up”.
[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10040)
[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10041)
[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10042)
[user_config.xml](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10043)
There have been a lot of bugs recently, especially in dreadnoughts. Regarding your first one, that is simply because solo-queueing for the dreadnought battle takes place after both attackers and defenders registration. So it is likely that people solo-queued for the attacks and did the damage.
Regardless, a corp should be able to defend their sector from any damage it may take. There should be a second defender’s registration after the solo-queueing (that only happens if solo-queued pilots are placed onto the attacking slot of your sector), or put the solo-queueing in between attack and defense registration.