Bug with intercepter warp activation

It seems to be that if you’re travelling at max speed w/ afterburners and you hit the warp key, it doesn’t work and starts the skill cooldown.

I’m assuming this has something to do with the fact that using the warp usually charges up your speed meter and enters warp at 100%, but the speed is at 100% already so it thinks it’s done.

It seems to be that if you’re travelling at max speed w/ afterburners and you hit the warp key, it doesn’t work and starts the skill cooldown.

I’m assuming this has something to do with the fact that using the warp usually charges up your speed meter and enters warp at 100%, but the speed is at 100% already so it thinks it’s done.

This is not a bug, it is just that the afterburner(shift button) is also the stop button for the warp so you stop before you start.

oh. That should maybe be in the manual or something. Would have saved me a few faces full of asteroid. B/

We will see if this can be added to the manual;)

When i first started this game i didnt know that the ‘shift’ key aborted microwarp so i tried using the ‘S’ key and later any other movement key with no success, perhaps the default key for aborting microwarp should be changed?

Now that i think about it, i havent tried the ‘F’ key, since it activates micropwarp perhaps it should be the same key to deactivate it.

This is not a bug, it is just that the afterburner(shift button) is also the stop button for the warp so you stop before you start.

Two functions are bound to the same key, and nobody thought this might be a good thing to either document or REMOVE?

Yup, it took me a few failed escapes to figure i must not tuch anything after turning microwarp on…xD

/fixed and closed.