Bug while trying to leave the map "unknown space"

Dear star conflict, I want to report a bug in the map “unknown space” I was about 30 minutes into it killing the alien frigate, as gratification newsletters, I got a piece of a “2x /480.000” “1x /84.000” "1x / 60 artifacts iridiun “” 1x / 20 artifacts iridiun "all resources that were in my frigate long range, archdragon, and went with the full load until the exit portal, getting it right near the door ~, did not appear the camando so I One can jump to normal map, and so out of the unknown map out, what happens and that the aliens found me and destroyed me, then I would like at this constragemento I had, the staff of conflict star consertace the most soon as possible this bug, and of course investigase my account, so that One can reward me for the injury I had was of about 1,040,000 and 80 iridiun artifacts, pos I was very angry, and if the team does not Fiser nothing to the case or do not give me a very hefty response, I will be very disappointed, I will not stop playing it and of course I will be more sad, because I’m not lying, and that’s what I ordered, and not anything more on administrator can deploy avontade resources that and a virtual thing, thank ten now, and wish a happy new year and a good night …

MTRIjXD.jpg

How to create bug reports

How to create bug repots

Your bug report needs to look like this:

In the title of the topic: A short description of the issue

In the body of the topic:

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

2. What did you expected to happen.

3. The conditions during the situation.

4. Further details on the issue.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

6. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)

7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

9. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

IMPORTANT: Files can be added on More Reply Options.

Screenshot

If a file type is not allowed, please create an archive and upload it.

How to attach game logs:

The logs are located in the following folder:

1. For Win XP: {drive}: \Documents and Settings {username} \My Documents\My My Games\StarConflict\

2. For Win Vista/7: {drive}:/Users/{username} \Documents\My Games\StarConflict\

3. For Linux: ~/.local/share/starconflict

4. For MAC OS: \ <user> \Library\Application Support\Star Conflict

Files to attach:

A screenshot showing the issue from the folder Screenshots

DeviceCaps.log

game.log

game.net.log

user_config.cfg

If there was a crash, the mentioned files are located in the Exceptions folder. Create and archive containing the files from the corresponding folder and attach it to your report.

Gather the files in one archive. For us it would be more convenient if the archive was with *.zip extension.

Attach it to your report.

Where to find screenshots:

If the installation location is the default location (c:\Program Files\Star Conflict ), screenshots will be saved in MyDocuments\Star-Conflict where you also find the logs. if you installed the game to any other directory, the files will be saved in the Screenshots folder within the game folder.

Sometimes we may ask to send a list of files from the folder containing the game.

You can still complete the mission, but you need at least 1 duplicator, so that you can press ESC key and select Return to dock option.

You will keep everything in the hangar’s inventory, except for the classified documents.

You can still complete the mission, but you need at least 1 duplicator, so that you can press ESC key and select Return to dock option.

You will keep everything in the hangar’s inventory, except for the classified documents.

not nothing like that, I already used a duplicator, but the mission says and I go back and passr by the portal.