[BUG] SEVERE BUG ON REGULAR TASKS! ! !

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw |

SEVERE BUG ON REGULAR TASKS! ! !
My rainy day fund is lost ! After i completed the 60 tasks and did not click the complete button , the whole task progress was reset to 0/60 ! ! ! I didnt get the reward after all. And the contents of opening a store container didnt appear in the top middle place of the hangar interface. Its an unexpected task reset. All my hard work is in vain. user_config.xml is my log file name, not user_config.log. It cant be uploaded. File path :   C:\Users\s2019\Documents\My Games\StarConflict

|
| What you expected to see | I want my task reward back if its not my fault. Please fix this disturbing bug.If I have already got this rainy day fund,please tell me whats in it. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Complete 60 tasks and DO NOT CLICK THE COMPLETE BUTTON. After playing some missions and skirmishes this task progress will be reset. |
| Problem details | Task progress resets itself. If I got this rainy day fund,please tell me whats in it. |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | Mar 28th 18:00 gmt+8 |

screenshot-200328-183616.jpg.45b97248706b98804a6f6ece5b9a9c14.jpg

[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19619)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19620)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19621)

Is issue repeated yet?

On 3/30/2020 at 9:14 PM, Skula1975 said:

Is issue repeated yet?

Completing 60 tasks needs at least 20 days.  I cant repeat this bug so quickly. And I haven’t received the rainy day fund in game email by now.

Accepted as SC-113436

On 4/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, Skula1975 said:

Accepted as SC-113436

Thanks. Can I get my missing rainy day fund back in game email?