Bug Report: Missing Patch Discussion 1.4.3.

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

Weeks have passed, still no thread existing.

1. What did you expected to happen.

To see an open Discussion thread for 1.3.4.

1. The conditions during the situation.

No population 7+ minutes r15 queue.

1. Further details on the issue.

To delete items on a large scale, then dissapear and not loose a word over the discussion. You are a disgusting company.

1. Frequency of occurrence.

Not occuring.

no log > no bug ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

just in case upload your logs ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Mr. Skula1975, open up the Patch discussion 1.4.3. It will fix the bug immediately.

41 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Mr. Skula1975, open up the Patch discussion 1.4.3. It will fix the bug immediately.

Probably he doesn’t have permission to open the HateThread ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 
I wouldn’t blame him, this is really not his job.

34 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

Probably he doesn’t have permission to open the HateThread ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 
I wouldn’t blame him, this is really not his job.

Is it my job to remind them of the basic habits of game development?

This is about reputation, we have discussions, but over 4 different threads.

As long that there is no discussion thread i will interpret this as diversion and dispersion. Without a proper discussion nobody new in the coming months will have known of the deeds that have been done.

Just xxxx the community until there is nobody left? Is this a scam?

Would you care to give us a reasoning other than; it’s gonna be to much hate? And even if that would be the case, wouldn’t the people who don’t want to flame, deserve a place where their information to the devs is written? Atm finding a dicussion fo the last patch is by accident in some random threads.