Not really sure what to call this topic.
Enemies in the “destroy the turrets” mission (hidden maintenance) were clumping up in a really bizarre way, as if they were all pulled to 1 spot by a magnet.
I took 6 screenshots which you can see attached.
hopefully the screenshots show it clearly and you can figure out what to do about this!
No Capslock for a Tittle - Tittle Edited
Thread Tittle have to explain in few word what is the problem - Tittle Edited
Thanks for your report, Can you please, follow the “Bug Report Scheme”
- Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
- Why do you think this is a bug.
- How often does this bug occur.
- What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
- Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
- Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
- Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
- Log files + Exceptions
( Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all! )
(Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
(Exceptions can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
( Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar! )
Thx dry eagle! Im gonna go play PvE w/ anaconda-m and shoot torps at them now
Caused by the ai pathing to the last alive player hidden in a nook along one of the asteroids, ending up at a point where they all push each other equally forming a ball.
This occurrence was a thing for many versions now. I even gave it the name ‘Deff Star’ among my peers.
LOL that has been happening for ages… as Ikmez and Capnnic have eluded. At least Capnnic gave it a dignified name… :lol: