Bug or Nah?

Asking because there is no way in logical sense I could see this as working as intended, but with all the f’ing ninja changes happening all the time there’s no way to know for sure

5ml7BTb.jpg

The bonus effect on the unique weapon for granite increases spec mod active time and is stackable, this is intended.
For diffusion shield, the effect cuts off when you run out of energy and for the unique spec mod, the allied buff is range restricted.
Even with the weapon range boost on the unique spec mod, the weapon itself can’t really be boosted enough in terms of damage for it to be considered op.

15 minutes ago, DevWAR said:

The bonus effect on the unique weapon for granite increases spec mod active time and is stackable, this is intended.
For diffusion shield, the effect cuts off when you run out of energy and for the unique spec mod, the allied buff is range restricted.
Even with the weapon range boost on the unique spec mod, the weapon itself can’t really be boosted enough in terms of damage for it to be considered op.

Yeah but I thought that even if you were aim-bot accurate the duration of diff. shield would cap out at the base duration of itself, but instead if I kept my diff. shield up for long enough that it came off cooldown it stacked the time up, allowing for what happened in the screenshot of the 2 minute diff. shield

Increase the firerate, poke tanky targets, once you prolong the ability enough to be activated again you will be capable of doing so again indefinetly.

It’s possible only when Satisfaction passive module kicks in frequently, firerate dont allow to increase duration much for itself. Afaik its not capped, so if you poke destros long enough you can have shield lasting whole match.
IMO stacking duration with repeated activation itself is a bug, it should reset to max duration.

Yes Stacking Special module duration on granite is a thing… It works with both special modules, and works since the ship was introduced…

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Yes Stacking Special module duration on granite is a thing… It works with both special modules, and works since the ship was introduced…

Good to know it works with both special modules - didn’t know that this was a thing till I encountered this in the displayed battle since Diff shield typically crumbles under the fire of some moronic Front Blaster abuser.

20 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Good to know it works with both special modules - didn’t know that this was a thing till I encountered this in the displayed battle since Diff shield typically crumbles under the fire of some moronic Front Blaster abuser.

Energy converter

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Energy converter

Energy converter doesn’t stop 20k DPS from getting lodged in your rear