BUG: Hourly Broker Missions

I login and accept the hourly broker mission for tai’kin parts. After I accepted then I went to do daily os missions and switching factions then go back to elly and the hourly broker mission I accepted is no longer there to do. I missed 1 of the parts because of this. Yes its hourly but I’m short and needed that.

I have no log files for yesterday so I cant upload any which brings me to does the client clean up old log files? if not it really needs to. grinders like myself get massive amounts of logs.

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I login and accept the hourly broker mission for tai’kin parts. After I accepted then I went to do daily os missions and switching factions then go back to elly and the hourly broker mission I accepted is no longer there to do. I missed 1 of the parts because of this. Yes its hourly but I’m short and needed that.

I have no log files for yesterday so I cant upload any which brings me to does the client clean up old log files? if not it really needs to. grinders like myself get massive amounts of logs.

It happened to me as well. 4 times in total. Mission was not marked there, after I completed specific objectives and as a result, container was not available.

Some bugs are probably put in there on purpose. Just to make you smile!  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)