Broker Mission "Top-shelf contraband" not awarded when building Octopus

I built the Octopus some hours ago. I have the open broker task “Top-shelf contraband” which says “build any ship that can be assembled with components”. Unfortunately I did not receive the 30 Monocrystals and the task is still open. I attached two images. One shows the Octopus, the other one shows the open task. I left the credit count in the top right corner of the images so you can see it’s taken at the same time.

587111ce0424a_Bildschirmfotovom2017-01-07170154.png.4649aa6ef66f32f36f79c2981201ea25.jpg

587111e4ec6a4_Bildschirmfotovom2017-01-07170126.png.57108e65c23c22cbb9c424fd93a8e130.jpg

1 hour ago, Theorax said:

I built the Octopus some hours ago. I have the open broker task “Top-shelf contraband” which says “build any ship that can be assembled with components”. Unfortunately I did not receive the 30 Monocrystals and the task is still open. I attached two images. One shows the Octopus, the other one shows the open task. I left the credit count in the top right corner of the images so you can see it’s taken at the same time.

Skula1975 will want logs.

Go to your documents, My Games, StarConflict folder and find the proper log folder, when you do this, then upload it and post it here, just in case.

I think that you’re wrong or at least, description is unclear.

Ships that can be assembled from components parts are Karud, Stingray, Brokk, Archelon, Reaper, Phoenix and Nightingale, which is currently not available.

There are also more of such ships, but I just gave a few examples.

For example, Brokk needs 600 components to be assembled, after that, you can use it.

I do not think that this was ever meant to be for a Secret Project ship, because I had all 9 of them, before this event and it didn’t count for me.