Broken

Why is this game so broken?

Premium loot searches don’t work, booster loot searches don’t work, missions don’t count anything you do anymore, resource limits? Why is it so broken?? I mean there’s even cases of people being muted for 88 billion days… This game is driving me mad, I haven’t felt this angry and suicidal since Jr. High!

916.gif.6d79d4ada1256c48a99118313ead878a.gif

KyL3TLK.jpg

Boi I feel ya. This game is basically my life aside from school and work. Now what have I to do? Play the game while achieving nothing? Literally every update since around Dogs Of War has been about limiting players in every way possible. Sure they add new cool stuff, but you annonly get it with either 1) GS, or 2) GS and 5 months of your time.

These new hourly missions are indeed good though. At least they would be if they weren’t for single parts. RANDOM single parts. That you may or may not be able to use, and definitely can’t sell. Essentially the only things I ever see actually being bought/sold are dart/gargoyle parts. That’s it. No BP’s. No little Taik parts. Nothing.

The recent updates are all just the devs giving players the middle finger.

And now the implement yet a new resource. Xenoblocks. Basically just like the Neo/Ber/Ele ore in to plates.

We are at DEFCON 2, man. This sht is going down.

The most stupid fact is that we are even limited in the amount of gs we can spend on tai kin. 

I have 120k gs. I really, REALLY want to trade the resources. 

But nope. 5 trades a day. 

6 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

The most stupid fact is that we are even limited in the amount of gs we can spend on tai kin. 

I have 120k gs. I really, REALLY want to trade the resources. 

But nope. 5 trades a day. 

boi buy my useless items for 10k GS each.

I could put that GS to better use lol.

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

boi buy my useless items for 10k GS each.

I could put that GS to better use lol.

Even if I wanted to, I can’t.

I used my last trade to sell my Tai’kin instruction nanoprojectors at 5k GS to milf. He was so desesperate about it that he accepted ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

42 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Even if I wanted to, I can’t.

I used my last trade to sell my Tai’kin instruction nanoprojectors at 5k GS to milf. He was so desesperate about it that he accepted ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

I’ll sell you my fav BP tomorrow once your deals refresh. 10k. No less.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

kjjqopL.png

Still costs a tons of xenocrystals for special modules and bonuses so I unlocked those first to reduce my xenos below 300 so I can start getting new xenos again…

So I’m not the only one to somehow get an absurdly long chat ban…  Almost 266 MILLION years seems a little bit excessive…

ummm_what.jpg.4e019591d5535cfbe36edcef458a1655.jpg

32 minutes ago, doomagent13 said:

So I’m not the only one to somehow get an absurdly long chat ban…  Almost 266 MILLION years seems a little bit excessive…

Nice I only got 1632 years ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) this is my favorite new feature.
If you relog it should fix.

5 hours ago, doomagent13 said:

5 hours ago, JaVi said:

Nice I only got 1632 years ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) this is my favorite new feature.
If you relog it should fix.

I got 88 billion days, some other guy had 87 B

relog

Please remove the limit   Image result for very sad face monkey :(

Meanwhile the things is going to be changed 

Expect a hotfix tomorrow ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Well, my chat ban is down to 81 billion days as of just before this latest update…  Although I don’t think I’ve done anything worth a chat ban any time recently…

EDIT:

Following this update, the massively long chat ban is gone, or at least no longer says anything to me.