Broken Update , game will not login

Steam on Ubuntu , wiped profile folder still not loading login

1.6.3d.134853

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18910) [game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18911) [combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18912) [chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18913)

Happens to me all the time. Says connecting for eternity or loading for eternity. nearly any machine I try to play this game on. I usually have to try 2 or 3 times. If the symbol jumps while saying loading I know I am gonna get in. I installed super f4 so I can force close with ease. Saves time waiting. Just look for the symbol the jerk to know if you are gonna log in or not.

Also happened to me on 1.6.3d.134853(Linux) when trying to log in a pop up showed saying I need to update the game because version doesn’t match(yes, I was using an uptodate version), so I used Steam function “Verify integrity of game files…” and it found some broken files, then downloaded 637MB and the game is working again.

1327249164_Capturadepantallade2019-10-1714-31-50.png.ab5a75ac21658fde36333646890dfb64.jpg

What is your OS?

23 hours ago, MasterCATZ said:

Steam on Ubuntu , wiped profile folder still not loading login

1.6.3d.134853

[game.net.log 555 B · 1 download](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18910) [game.log 9.07 kB · 3 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18911) [combat.log 54 B · 1 download](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18912) [chat.log 54 B · 1 download](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18913)

Interesting that it also happens to Linux users I had never heard of any issues with it until now, but I think it affects everyone, some more than others and it seems to be a network connection issue and less to do with a bug in the client. I have Spectrum as my ISP and they’re low key terrible for network connectivity where I live so I get a few network errors every day and I think that increases the likelihood of this happening. It lets you “log in” and everyone else who is logged in can see you in game, PM you, send you squad invites, and queue prompts, but you’ll still be on the log in screen. It happens on Windows 10 and iOS as well but I figure it probably has something to do with Star Conflict’s data centers again, the servers have been going down rather frequently now and it was claimed on the official discord that the issue was due to the data centers and not the game itself.