Brawl Survival - LET US USE OUR SHIPS

This is a xxxx idea to use basic ships, different module placement, different ship feels and states we have gotten used to.

I want to use my own LRF, Guard etc not pre-built bad module choice crap like it is now. 

I like how it is. I get that you could easily make more powerful builds yourself, but then you would run into the same trouble that survival used to have: ppl will spam long range flux and jerry lrf. Or permacloak instagib singularity. This limitation prevents that, which is a good thing.

I don’t know, it’s alright, no need for people to get creative here again, the last thing we need is one shotting beam disintegrator tacklers, inhibitor crystals, Wolfhounds, 1011s and others.

v9TJh7l.png

The current setups now require you to time your attacks, and know when to run or fight, mistakes being punished 3 times as hard.

I say - leave as it is. It’s something fresh - only skill counts. 

Complain when it’s imbalanced, complain that you want it imbalanced xĐ can’t please people lol

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Complain when it’s imbalanced, complain that you want it imbalanced xĐ can’t please people lol

Lmao that’s what I was thinking