Bounty Project

Hey! I noticed that the other bounty thing was only on select people. I’d like to make one that you can add your own bounties. (IE if someone is pirating and you want a bounty out on them.) You must provide a good reason for the bounty and when you kill them, you need to message them telling them who put the bounty on them so they can get revenge. Screenshots are required if you want points. 1 kill = 1 point. This is for invasion and pvp. Weekly resets too.

I will start off with the bounty and will try to update all the bounties to put them below. Because i know someone is gonna do this, i’m just gonna add myself below to save someone the time:

ArcTic[RadiX]–put out by ArcTic (lasts until 9/26/14 and i am worth 2 points)

Akecheta89[ultra]–Put out by ArcTic

Tragnon --Put out by Harrypotty

millanbel[NASA]–Put out by OmegaFighter

FLinT–Put out by Semaphorism

OmegaFighter–Put out by millanbel

Scoreboard:

0 ALL

If you’ve got a bounty on you, you can’t kill yourself and get points. 

I don’t have any prizes planned, but if a player or corporation will volunteer to offer a prize, then we can add them to our list of sponsors below. :slight_smile:

Sponsors:

(Your name here, corporation, and link to corp recruiting site/topic)

Thanks all!

UPDATE: You can only have 3 bounties out at a time. 

This is not the original!

I want some ESB dead…

Or millanbel because he is reading this.

OK, i don’t claim it to be original. i just haven’t seen any other like it lol. Specify which ESBs, u can’t do the whole corp lol. updated rules, u can only have 3 bounties out at a time. 

FLinT - 2,300 points (Because his karma is around -230,000, so 230,000/100 = 2300)

This is not the original!

I want some ESB dead…

Or millanbel because he is reading this.

Uh oh

Everyone wants me dead already.  Some guy in English chat said he would kill me whenever he saw me just because of my karma…

Well then, I’m gonna put a bounty on OmegaFighter then, good luck killing him

(I’m actually doing you a favour here OmegaFighter :-D)

BTW: 

millanbel[NASA]–Put out by OmegaFighter

millanbel[NASA]

[NASA]

:008j:

u are nasa, right?

u are nasa, right?

err… Take a look at my signature :smiley:

u are nasa, right?

icJwwJH.png?1

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

yeah well i thought i saw him in nasa tags… perhaps i’m confusing him with some1. 

FLinT - 2,300 points (Because his karma is around -230,000, so 230,000/100 = 2300)

DBK7QhH.jpg