borken tournement q

ortsbeginn_Borken.gif

Ok we need to go there, steal the sign, and march to Moscow or wherever the devs are on holiday, telling them their servers are Borken and need to be fixed

Someone said the devs are on holiday.

Ive been told the people who maintain the servers are not on holiday. People should send this to the devs, as this is starting to become a collective thread of information on the issue.

Ive been told the people who maintain the servers are not on holiday. People should send this to the devs, as this is starting to become a collective thread of information on the issue.

Please use this thread to attach the log files.

Please use this thread to attach the log files.

If you want the log files of every occurance, that will be a hell of a lot of log files…

Personally 50%of my PVP battles are affected (either by the “failed to find match” at the start, or the “battle is not over, do you want to return to battle” at the end). Add to this two of the three tournaments last weekend where it failed to find a match, and several dreadnought battles.

Borken Tournement? This issue is not isolated to Golden Battles alone, but it is widespread across all game modes.

I agree with millanbel. So many logs to analyze will take a lot of time, but in the end, it’s your choice.

Fix this entire issue and give us some GS special event, to at least somewhat atone, for what has happened.

I already provided all affected logs in my 1st post here.

Hey, hey! PvE and invasion are fine! :smiley:

But seriously, half the PvP battles I get, I hear a “thump” and get triangulation, and then have an error handed to me 30 seconds later telling me that there isn’t really a game.

And all the dread battles I’ve participated in have either been no shows or weird errors that pretend the battle never happened for a week.

Tournament is just as bad, though, since I got disconnected for five minutes from one game and consistently got “error, unknown server version” over and over again.

Hey, hey! PvE and invasion are fine! :smiley:

But seriously, half the PvP battles I get, I hear a “thump” and get triangulation, and then have an error handed to me 30 seconds later telling me that there isn’t really a game.

And all the dread battles I’ve participated in have either been no shows or weird errors that pretend the battle never happened for a week.

Tournament is just as bad, though, since I got disconnected for five minutes from one game and consistently got “error, unknown server version” over and over again.

PVE are broken too…I’ve been doing heaps of PVE recently but more than 50% of the time when I’ve cleared the mission and load back to the hanger, it will say the battle is not finished. I’ll have to wait for about a minute or two before the pop up “end of battle” comes up and allow me to click “ok” and to launch again.

Can anyone tell me how I can find my log and upload it?

P.S. Still waiting on my 50GS from that 1 match we won in the tournament (26 Jul 2015, 2nd tournament) and hopefully we get some compensation for those match we’ve missed due to bug

There is also one more issue. I have seen my friend via broadcast, which used a warp gate in Invasion and later he got the screen with all of his ships listed and labelled as destroyed (just like in capture the beacon mode in T4 and T5).

Lack of programming or negligence. And if you loose connection, when you try to reconnect, you get SQ message for Invasion … so much for consistency.

There is also one more issue. I have seen my friend via broadcast, which used a warp gate in Invasion and later he got the screen with all of his ships listed and labelled as destroyed (just like in capture the beacon mode in T4 and T5).

Lack of programming or negligence. And if you loose connection, when you try to reconnect, you get SQ message for Invasion … so much for consistency.

One issue per thread.

sorry it took a while but here are the logs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoky6sxbs2q7b16/chat.log?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sih8pik04ft1by/combat.log?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/la5pjrsak53rggq/game.log?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crlfymcyq48f7xk/game.net.log?dl=0

Will there be any compensation for such issues, which affected most players at that time or not?

I still got an open support ticket.

Will there be any compensation for such issues, which affected most players at that time or not?

I still got an open support ticket.

There is no mass compensation planned.