Bonus calculation errors (Synergy, Credits and Loot)

Bug Reprot:

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

The after battle bonus rewards are not calculated properly, in regard to all my DLC bonuses and my License.

2. What did you expected to happen.

I expected to gain more bonus to my after battle rewards - not only +50% to:credits,synergy,resources,loyalty, and +2 trophies from my License. All my 5 “Permanent reward bonuses” are not calculated in on top of that. So I expected +70% to credits and synergy, +80% to loyalty and +3 trophies and

3. The conditions during the situation.

Strandard after battle reward. It only got to my attention now, that the rewards after battle seem to be lowered on global game situation (latest patch 1.4.10).

4. Further details on the issue.

As I posted [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35080-star-conflict-1410-halloween-in-space-discussion/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-412460), these are my perma BONUSES PACKS from DLC:

• ‘Jolly Roger’ pack bonus: ‘Captain’s Cut’. Permanent credit reward bonus +10%
  • ‘Dead Man’s Chest’ pack bonus: ‘Captain’s Cut’. Permanent credit reward bonus +10%
  • ‘Soldier of Fortune’ pack bonus: *‘VIP-card’. Permanent 10%bonus to loyalty gain * ‘Artifact scanner’. Additional trophy search attempt after battle
  • ‘Galaxy Explorer’ pack bonus: ‘Gold VIP’. Permanent 10% bonus to loyalty and synergy gain - kickstart the development of your ships!
  • ‘Elite Pilot’ pack bonus: ‘Platinum VIP’. Permanent 10% bonus to loyalty and ship synergy gain!
  • In Sum :
    • Credits +20%
    • Synergy +20%
    • Loyalty +30%
    • Trophies +1

This is my LICENSE :

• Credits +50%
  • Synergy +50%
  • Loyalty +50%
  • Trophies +2

Together: :

• Credits +70%
  • Synergy +70%
  • Loyalty +80%
  • Trophies +3

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Permanent

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video

Comparing this with my after battle rewards (see screenshots)9, I notice something doesn’t do the math correct, either me or SC (see screenshot below)!

In PvP rank 8 with only one ship in my deck (the Wazgot) , I got:

Ship-synergy (total):    62.615 Syn

Credits (total):            199.240 Crd

Ship-synergy (net):      41.809 Syn

Free-synergy:                3.130 Syn (=7% free synergy gain)

Credits (net):               132.827 Crd

license bonus:            +66.413 Crd    ( = +50% [calc. from base reward]) ! Should be +70%

+20.806 Syn   ( = +49% [calc. from base reward]) ! Should be +70%

7. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

Today, around 18:00 CET

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

N/A

9. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

N/A

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

N

Mr. Skula1975, we need you!  ![:fed001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed001.png “:fed001:”)

P.S.:

Why are the repair costs and ammo replenishment costs so high?

In the example above, I payed 126.915 Crd auto-repair of ship in combat slot and 5.610 Crd auto replenishment of ammunition = 182.525 Cred this is -137% of the base Credits gain (=more than I earned!) and 92% of the total credits gain. Fix this, too!

14 minutes ago, avarshina said:

P.S.:

Why are the repair costs and ammo replenishment costs so high?

In the example above, I payed 126.915 Crd auto-repair of ship in combat slot and 5.610 Crd auto replenishment of ammunition = 182.525 Cred this is -137% of the base Credits gain (=more than I earned!) and 92% of the total credits gain. Fix this, too!

muZMf8d.png

They want you to use this!

No more kings of grind, then ?

IIRC DLC bonuses are adding to the base of the calculations. Then license boost is multiplicative 1.5 boost to the (base + dlc bonuses). I will check that again, though. 

What about Rank 15 (Federation) Implant bonuses, if you got +10% to credits, 4 times, will that count toward the bonus as well?

On 3.11.2017 at 1:46 AM, Koromac said:

What about Rank 15 (Federation) Implant bonuses, if you got +10% to credits, 4 times, will that count toward the bonus as well?

Right you are , Sir! I forgot! Its even worse!!

Hello! Will try to explain things. Here’s the formula for this procedure: <reward>*(1+<bonuses>)*<1,5 if Premium subscribe is active>

This part <reward>*(1+<bonuses>) you can basically see, Premium is counted separately. 

And <bonuses> represents the current active bonuses, like +50% credits in battles.

16 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

This part <reward>*(1+<bonuses>) you can basically see, Premium is counted separately. 

In my screenshots its reverse: I can see the license bonus to basic rewards (50%) but I can’t see any other bonuses calculated in… so I guess they do not get to my stocks…

Why were credit prices for everything raised but buying credits with GS is still laughably expensive? 10000GS to get less 1 million credits than what it takes to refit a manufactured ship? Are you kidding me?!

On that note, why do these ships cost 6m to refit when you can refit alien ships at no cost?

7 hours ago, avarshina said:

In my screenshots its reverse: I can see the license bonus to basic rewards (50%) but I can’t see any other bonuses calculated in… so I guess they do not get to my stocks…

What you have on your screenshot (199240) is a final result of that formula. 66413 shows that licence bonus was applied to get that result. 199240 - 66413 =132827 is actually a result of that ((base)*(1+bonuses)) part. Same story is with synergy: IIRC it’s  base*(1+FS/100+bonuses)*(1.5 from licence). So basically your confusion comes from treating licence as an additive bonus, while it’s multiplicative, calculated after all other bonuses are added. Hope it helps ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)