Bomb tends to dissapear

Arecently, the bomb in bomb capture seems to dissapear quite often if u are under fire. Is there any icon or such that shows that u stil lhave the bomb? Because i often get shot just a little bit, the bomb dissapears and i dont realize it, since the bomb anyway dissapears sometimes from view.

Arecently, the bomb in bomb capture seems to dissapear quite often if u are under fire. Is there any icon or such that shows that u stil lhave the bomb? Because i often get shot just a little bit, the bomb dissapears and i dont realize it, since the bomb anyway dissapears sometimes from view.

Yes, in the notification bar in the top of the screen, you will have an icon showing that you are carrying the bomb.

The bomb only drops if you cloak or you use any invulnerability (emergency barrier or combat reboot) I think the metastable shield also drops the bomb, but I’m not sure.

All invincibility drops the bomb as well as all cloaks/invis. Not sure what happens if you get spectre fielded though XD

Ah… i see now. Its cuz i changed the implant to invisibility thats da reason i loose it all time.

Tx

Active Camo and EM Scrambling Field drop the bomb too.