BOLD CAPS TAZ STRIKES AGAIN

So this is what their talking about with the front blaster … THE GAME DOESN’T PROVIDE ENOUGH EM RESISTANCE TO COUNTER THIS WEAPON FROM 7 PLAYERS SIMULTANEOUSLY … A 300% REDUCTION IN THIS WEAPON WOULD REMOVE THE 100% COVERT OPS TEAMS … OR YOU COULD JUST REDUCE DAMAGE IN PVP .

HOW DO YOU PLAY PVP IF THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM IS THE SAME BROKEN WEAPON FLYING AT 700 MPS ???

screenshot-180315-162626.jpg.e09c29d71722fe223ca54b226fe40234.jpg

Yeah the covert ops plague is upon us. All GEagle and Waki R. Sux

Its kinda getting out if hand, isnt it?

Well, stay positive. Tharga used to oneshot everything while being literally unkillable. And now its reasonably well balanced.

It will get better ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Well you sort of deserve it for playing the Object cancer… By the way [Energy Converter 17] rips those guys apart like noones business…

Try it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) they can’t evade. (Because that is the weakness of this gun, for those who haven’t noticed, it also sucks in close combat.)

11 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Well you sort of deserve it for playing the Object cancer… By the way [Energy Converter 17] rips those guys apart like noones business…

Try it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) they can’t evade. (Because that is the weakness of this gun, for those who haven’t noticed, it also sucks in close combat.)

I really don’t play PVP but  thx  i will do that and the object has a better rotation than they do so i wont miss P.S. I use the object but I don’t use the Object modules at all