Blueprints collection bug

First and foremost, let it be known that the sole purpose of this bug report was fixing the “un-learnt” blueprints i had “learnt” prior to 1.4 update. Unfortunately the support does not really believe me which is basically my word vs their word and i don’t expect anyone to go and dig into data from a month ago just to give me back my virtual items.

They did however confirm that i did sold plenty of blueprints throughout the year which i did, because i had them all and merely collected credits with selling them. They did try to help but weren’t able to.

On 1/9/2017 at 7:45 PM, ORCA1911 said:

First and foremost, let it be known that the sole purpose of this bug report was fixing the “un-learnt” blueprints i had “learnt” prior to 1.4 update. Unfortunately the support does not really believe me which is basically my word vs their word and i don’t expect anyone to go and dig into data from a month ago just to give me back my virtual items.

They did however confirm that i did sold plenty of blueprints throughout the year which i did, because i had them all and merely collected credits with selling them. They did try to help but weren’t able to.

No, Michael has all the cards in his hands. He has all the data necessary to verify your claims.

Well, in any case, for those of you having my kind of a problem, there is no solution to the problem apparently.

7 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Well, in any case, for those of you having my kind of a problem, there is no solution to the problem apparently.

There is always a solution. It’s time to call SPETSNAZ!

Back to collecting i guess ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

17 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Back to collecting i guess ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I think blueprints will be collectable again only after 17th. January ?? Am I right?

I did not come across one in PvP nor PvE in the holidays, only with buying special containers (for last gargoyle parts).

Anyway, what is the recommended method for winter/spring 2017 to collect blueprints? I would guess that open space is not recommended any longer? (I was away half a year and started SC again xmas and new year).

There were some changes, give me some time to go through it all. I base all my income on os so it’s a big deal to me. Having a zero dolla’ policy for games isnt halping me much lol