Blaster Turret

babc4abb3cec6b57c3936b8eb463.jpg

Versatile combat module for suppressor class destroyers. Automatically fires at all enemies within a radius of two kilometers. Each charge deals 430 pts. of thermal damage. In automatic mode, it supports the rate of fire of 90 rounds per minute. In active mode, the rate of fire is doubled, and the charges become explosive. Recharging the module takes about 20 seconds. Recommended for installation on all suppressor class destroyers.

I love this thing.

i love the fact, that the shadow has its own explaino-stick.

i love the fact, that the shadow has its own explaino-stick.

It was first a joke, they stopped putting it, we players raged, they returned it. :smiley:

And people say they dont listen to players.

And people say they dont listen to players.

I knew someone was going to say this! 

Surprised anyone uses it, but nice weapon tho.

Surprised anyone uses it, but nice weapon tho.

I’ll admit, I thought its stats were ridiculous at first, but I find it pretty useful in PVE, especially in active mod, since it can destroy small groups of fighters quickly.

Oh, and it looks cool, better than the plasma turret :slight_smile: in my opinion anyway.

It looks cool, but the utility of it I’d extremely limited. It just isn’t as effective as some other modules.

Its the advanced pew-pew module, made for assists, since it can’t kill nuthin. ba dum tss

Its the advanced pew-pew module, made for assists, since it can’t kill nuthin. ba dum tss

Well it can make the ceptors/fighters panic with the rapid fire after activating it. I mean we always panic when we our screen flashes too much.

Well it can make the ceptors/fighters panic with the rapid fire after activating it. I mean we always panic when we our screen flashes too much.

Okay, its the advanced panic pew-pew module then lol