Black Screen After Launch [NB]

I downloaded this the other day, and hit Play. The screen goes black, then it says " Star Conflict has unexpectedly quit". 

Specs:

Qf8q5Zb.png

Also, I have tried, “Verify integrity of game cache”, re-installing the game, restarting steam, restarting computer, updating steam, updating computer, but to no avail.

I haven’t used OS X in years, but look for a .core file.  If you have one, it would be invaluable to the devs.  Don’t post it to the forums, just say whether or not you found one for Star Conflict.  Core dumps could contain password information.  O or other details.  Odds are if you’re the first, or early, you’ll be contacted with information.

I haven’t used OS X in years, but look for a .core file.  If you have one, it would be invaluable to the devs.  Don’t post it to the forums, just say whether or not you found one for Star Conflict.  Core dumps could contain password information.  O or other details.  Odds are if you’re the first, or early, you’ll be contacted with information.

Couldn’t find a .core file in the Star Conflict files (data folder is all there is plus application in the “star conflict” folder.) :confused: