Birthday Survey

Dear pilots,

Last week our project Star Conflict was celebrating its 3rd birthday. We congratulate all of you on this important event.

We are constantly reading through your feedback and suggestions on game improvements.

Today we offer you to answer these questions and make our game even better. Follow   the link !

Thank you

Star Conflict Team 

fdbd8e760973ba188ddb229921fd.png

Will we get to see the results of this survey? I’m sure it’d be of interest to the community.

Will we get to see the results of this survey? I’m sure it’d be of interest to the community.

They did publish the results of the last survey.  But I think we had to go and search for it on the website or something.

They did publish the results of the last survey.  But I think we had to go and search for it on the website or something.

Had a quick look but couldn’t see it. I think it’d be interesting for this information to be shared - always good to see what everyone else thinks about various topics. 

Had a quick look but couldn’t see it. I think it’d be interesting for this information to be shared - always good to see what everyone else thinks about various topics. 

I agree yeah :slight_smile:  Numbers are always nice

I love the in-game polls also, I wish they would be more often!  Some quite surprising results sometimes.  Like in the current one: 30% of the active player base never uses chat or PM functions!!!  I would never have thought it

Yeah, just need a few more options on some polls. Like the holiday weapons poll lacking an option for people who didn’t like any of them.

I didn’t get GS from that igpoll

The results of the last survey are here :

On facebook in fact

Slide to see all the question’s results.

Thanks for the link. Surprising that the quiz suggests western Europeans are by far the largest player base!

Thanks for the link. Surprising that the quiz suggests western Europeans are by far the largest player base!

If you read the comments, these results are only for the English-speaking part of the population.  There was a Russian questionnaire as well at Christmas, at the same time, and it seems they did not merge the results.

When do we get to see the results from this questionnare?

I would love to see it!

And also, for Q19, please provide what feedback was the most common?

Positive or negative, out with it!

When do we get to see the results from this questionnare?

I would love to see it!

And also, for Q19, please provide what feedback was the most common?

Positive or negative, out with it!

The results of the last survey are here :

On facebook in fact

Slide to see all the question’s results.

I understand, but where are the results from the last survey?

That is Christmas survey.

What about 3rd birthday survey?