Bioshock Infinite

My mind is now completely and utterly MindRaped now I finished and saw the ending of Bioshock Infinite.

So many questions, so few answers.

That is all.

Fun topics. I am all for soft determinism, so the core concepts in the game tickled my fancy. I haven’t played though. No time. ;]

lol i just startet it yesterday evenings, very nice game, i tryed alot singleplayer games, but only thisone i played on next day again, hope the new star conflict patch this week will bring anything good, otherwise i play bioshock 1 and 2 + spam spam forums here :crazy:

That game was game of the year. Not GTA V or any xxxx like that.

Raymaru…Dat profile pic…

And yeah, it is a very awesome game.

I will warn you:

The ending will completely mindrape you if you have half a brain to think about what it means and the questions it leaves open :stuck_out_tongue:

And residente I fully agree.

The game wasn’t hyped to xxxx, which is a +1 anyway. And it did things to me I didn’t think possible D:

I am so close to several achievements though…Sadly I missed some things here and there apparently :frowning:

Ken Levine is just a genius, the whole Biosock saga was awesome. I’ll never forget Rapture and Columbia, ever. A lot of companies of games should learn from that genius and stop doing xxxx CoD games and stuff like that.

Raymaru…Dat profile pic…

you dont like my woman? :beee:

And yeah, it is a very awesome game.

I will warn you:

The ending will completely mindrape you if you have half a brain to think about what it means and the questions it leaves open :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont want mindrape, so im  trying to finish all optional,  to understand more of the nice story, i love this steampunk flair must see all and cant stop playing when i start it :angry:

Ken Levine is just a genius, the whole Biosock saga was awesome. I’ll never forget Rapture and Columbia, ever. A lot of companies of games should learn from that genius and stop doing xxxx CoD games and stuff like that.

Agreed.

I wish Infinite was longer though, giving more answers to questions. The end feels a bit rushed to me?

And some things from the initial trailers I would love to see return.(Although her boobs can stay the way they are…Apparently they made them smaller since they have shown trailers and stuff in 2010-2013 but they are still quite large ~Man thoughts~) and the levels have become a lot smaller since the trailers which is kinda sad :frowning:

But nonetheless the came was very awesome and I can’t wait for a sequel or another bioshock universe :smiley:

Edit: Now on to Half Life 2 & episodes and hope they are just as good :smiley:

i dont want mindrape, so im  trying to finish all optional,  to understand more of the nice story, i love this steampunk flair must see all and cant stop playing when i start it :angry:

You can try to fight it, but you can’t stop it :wink:

The story is very deep, but even with all vaxophones, there is A LOT of questions after the ending because the writing is goddamn awesome :smiley:

My mind is now completely and utterly MindRaped now I finished and saw the ending of Bioshock Infinite.

So many questions, so few answers.

That is all.

Sounds like when I first finished Fallout 3… The most aggrivating part was the game ending…

By the way, I haven’t played Bioshock Infinite yet, so, no spoilers please??

I don’t think I did any spoilers in my posts, exept saying that your mind will get mindraped if you think about what they are saying.

I highly suggest putting on subtitles since they help a lot with understanding the story.

And I played the game on quite low graphics to keep a good FPS(I will replay the game one day with ultra graphics…) but it still looked amazing :D 

Sounds like when I first finished Fallout 3… The most aggrivating part was the game ending…

Fallout 3 is just a oblivion mod, or  looks like it 

sh… game sry

if someone want play a nice fallout, try fallout 2 and fallout tactics :yes_yes:

fall out 3 was good >:(

But everyone his own preferences :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed.

I wish Infinite was longer though, giving more answers to questions. The end feels a bit rushed to me?

And some things from the initial trailers I would love to see return.(Although her boobs can stay the way they are…Apparently they made them smaller since they have shown trailers and stuff in 2010-2013 but they are still quite large ~Man thoughts~) and the levels have become a lot smaller since the trailers which is kinda sad :frowning:

But nonetheless the came was very awesome and I can’t wait for a sequel or another bioshock universe :smiley:

Edit: Now on to Half Life 2 & episodes and hope they are just as good :smiley:

oh dude, I’m sure you will enjoy half life 2

oh dude, I’m sure you will enjoy half life 2

sure hl2 was great, especially that nice physics pwnz all but  i think hl2 needs a texture package  because graphix  is a bit outdated :sad:

So far HL2 is kinda a mediocre game… I’m still at the beginning so might get a lot better, but right now it’s mediocre at best.

But I’ll keep playing it for a while longer.

I finished and saw the ending of Bioshock Infinite.

crazy ending in this game, there is no happy end :smoke:

Crazy ending indeed! ^^