Bigger co-op play

2 years has passed when i started to play the game at the beginning it was amazing but now 4-4 co-op is BORING, why not make it bigger. For a start make it 6-6 ore make a new Corporation co-op 10-10 more players harder the enemy personal i like pve better than pvp. 

There is already a bigger mission called Spec Ops as well as the Invasion mode.

and the ever so common 6v6/10v10/8v8/16v16 PvP games.

and the ever so common 6v6/10v10/8v8/16v16 PvP games.

I believe that you meant to say 12 vs. 12? 24 max?

I do not think that the game can support and handle more than 24 players at once.

I think he would like an 8 player PvE missions lol. You can also make an 8 player wing in invasion/open space but I think you need to be an officer rank or higher?

I reckon 8 player PvE mission would be cool, even if you had to perhaps reduce reward slightly to compensate for higher chance of winning (provided the bots aren’t ridiculously tough). Perhaps make the 8 player one a wing-only game if “matchmaking would be too hard”.

As for PvP, there are now dreadnoughts and tournaments.

there is 12 man PvE already

there is 12 man PvE already

Last time, when I read Star Conflict’s description of the game, it states that it is an action shooter MMO.

Can you elaborate such claim, since I think that such description is false?

Thank you, xKostyan

Last time, when I read Star Conflict’s description of the game, it states that it is an action shooter MMO.

Can you elaborate such claim, since I think that such description is false?

Thank you, xKostyan

zWzofJn.png?1

zWzofJn.png?1

What’s the catch?

yes it is 12 man co-op but there is big problem here

1. you fight against a alien dreadnought frigate vs dreadnought + 1000 small aliens fighters big ship with big guns vs small guns. (ok i will not complain or jump into conclusion haw special Op are probably hard)

2. it is rank 10-15

when i said bigger co-op i mine for lower co-op play 1-3 4-9 

yes it is 12 man co-op but there is big problem here

1. you fight against a alien dreadnought frigate vs dreadnought + 1000 small aliens fighters big ship with big guns vs small guns. (ok i will not complain or jump into conclusion haw special Op are probably hard)

2. it is rank 10-15

when i said bigger co-op i mine for lower co-op play 1-3 4-9 

He has a point. I want to have an Invasion Wing of 12 ESB pilots.

He has a point. I want to have an Invasion Wing of 12 ESB pilots.

We used to do that all the time while I was in GoD… At one point we even had to make a second wing because first was full. That didn’t end very well because of drones autoshooting the other wing etc :smiley:

**Hello Makers and Pilots ( a New Little Idea )

In my last PVE Fight in T4 - T5, i got the Idea, lets make a Survival Mode for T4 - T5 Maps , The players form a Wing or a Group , and in a random PVE Map , spawn more and more Enemy Waves, the more waves you get, the higher the Price ( or a blueprint ? ) 10 - 20 - 30 Waves ? 

ok is a little complex idea 

greetings from Space**

Hello Makers and Pilots ( a New Little Idea )

In my last PVE Fight in T4 - T5, i got the Idea, lets make a Survival Mode for T4 - T5 Maps , The players form a Wing or a Group , and in a random PVE Map , spawn more and more Enemy Waves, the more waves you get, the higher the Price ( or a blueprint ? ) 10 - 20 - 30 Waves ? 

ok is a little complex idea 

greetings from Space

We have thought about this, but we prefere to add missions with tasks and objectives instead of simple killing.