Beta Ends = Wiping all characters?

This isn’t really a suggestion but since we can’t tell other people we are playing the beta ill just ask this here :slight_smile:

Will the player progress be wiped once the beta ends?

Cuz I really like the game but progressing now just to have it erased, there’s really no point in playing all day long :stuck_out_tongue:

bah, blasphemur!

how dare you utter such trash, “no point in playing it all day” i could only dream of doing this all day but NO, i have to go work, and i sometimes whish i didn’t have to sleep.

think man :stuck_out_tongue:

I said there was no point in playing all day, but I didn’t say I wouldn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe when it goes open beta - we get some special items for being in closed beta :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be really nice if we keep our stuff when it goes open beta :smiley:

I cant tell you if there will be a wipe, but if not it would be unfair to new players.

Well, not really unfair because we are assisting the devs in building the game, we should be rewarded somehow and i think this is the best way :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no information about wipe now.

As for me i think it’s unfaire to new members not to wipe

kinda agree… since not everyone who sign up in web can join beta …rite?

but yea… there’s should compensation for beta user … can we?

Agreed with Vesna.

and, give “Tie Fighters” for beta testers :00555:

(or a Medal…)

mutley1.jpg

Tie Fighters AND medals :stuck_out_tongue:

Bueno, la verdad que algún tipo de compensación deberíamos tener.

Yo me conformaría con tener una nave o equipamiento que muestre a los demás jugadores que soy uno de los que ayudo en la beta cerrada.

NOTA: Por ejemplo, la consola que nos habéis regalado para el día del cosmonauta , es un objeto especial que creo que deberíamos conservar todos los que hayamos jugado en la beta cerrada.

We have noticed that many of you want a little beta present, at the moment there are no detailed information, but when we have some news we will let you know.

Lol

We have noticed that many of you want a little beta present, at the moment there are no detailed information, but when we have some news we will let you know.

I think that be a Beta-Tester is a great gift : }

Sure you already get some experience with the game mechanics;)

NOT ENOUGH! :stuck_out_tongue:

¿Por qué no premiar a los participantes en las pruebas beta…

Vamos a pensar en ello )

Why not to medal some of beta-testers ) BEST ones )

not really, mechanics can change :wink: so exoerience may wipe like our account as beta testers :wink:

anyway, it would be nice to get something for our time, that we spend here… but that depends from DEVs

Since there are no information at the moment I will close this thread until we have some news for you.