Best Scores

We always used TS. I still have the EVO server on my list, tbh. I honestly don’t remember seeing your name there, though. I still spent a month or more after in EVO after it fell, before leaving to greener fields. I do have to say I learned A LOT in EVO. I dare say made me the pilot I am, today.

I guess I was there for about 1-2 Months. And No, they didnt use TS the whole Time, they went to TS because the other voice chat thingy broke.

Found the Name: It was “Ventrilo”… what a shtty program!

I guess I formed my Pilot skills in GSC, but I did many of it on my own. But still I miss my old Friends Zoidberg and BendingUnit, together we tested nearly every setup in T3. 

On the other Hand I learn some interesting Tricks from my Squadmates at ESB. 

some interesting Tricks from my Squadmates at ESB. 

sounds kinky… we talking in-game tricks or bedroom sports?

sounds kinky… we talking in-game tricks or bedroom sports?

English can be funny, if you are not a native speaker… :stuck_out_tongue:

I meant ingame-tricks… the latter is not necessary… they might even learn smth. from me… in my lovenasium :beee:  

I guess I was there for about 1-2 Months. And No, they didnt use TS the whole Time, they went to TS because the other voice chat thingy broke.

Found the Name: It was “Ventrilo”… what a shtty program!

I guess I formed my Pilot skills in GSC, but I did many of it on my own. But still I miss my old Friends Zoidberg and BendingUnit, together we tested nearly every setup in T3.

Ah, yes, vent. Cancer, if anything. Uhmari got pissed at it cause it crashed mid-match, iirc.

that’s my highest score in t3 I think

post-235880-0-47791100-1379608998.jpg

6 thous-… mother xxxx.

Too bad having a high score dont mean you it doesn’t directly correlate to how much loyalty you gain. 

they should bring a mechanic out that basically takes your score, divides it by half, and distributes it to the 2 factions of your choice. 

my lovenasium

gotta get me one of those !

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183063299

I don’t even care that we lost the match. 11/13 without dying once. On an LRF. Props to everyone in this match, it was an awesome spectacle from both sides. Excellent recovery from the enemy team when they had one station left, as well.

Edit: granted I also died like an idiot, killed myself with the Torpedo because I thought it was a Minefield…

Raging on patch day came with a gift (protests successful):

post-241500-0-74451600-1380789510.jpg

Gauss Kalah

anyone above 5000 score gets a free sweet roll! 

So, just me and Ravender. Shiny!

So, just me and Ravender. Shiny!

You didnt read the fine print…you need to get 5000 points in T1…OR T4. T2 and T3 dont count! MUAHAHAH!! 

You didnt read the fine print…you need to get 5000 points in T1…OR T4. T2 and T3 dont count! MUAHAHAH!! 

There was no fine print.

Not some incredible score, but here’s the deal: 1st T5 match EVER HAD. IN A R8 SHIP (Wolf). (died only once in a R11 early and then switched)

post-241500-0-82389700-1381947158.jpg

The point is that you dont have to kill anybody to win.

post-242725-0-26270300-1382723042.jpg

The point is that you dont have to kill anybody to win.

EPIC

I remember when capture the beacons was brought into regular PvP.  NASA squads always rushed, so matches would take two minutes.  The main people I see rushing anymore are the people who lose all their ships.

A little proof that Tacklers got buffed: 

W4FnG9H.jpg

I made the screenshots just for your Sweet Rolls! Give me 4 please!

El4Bgqd.jpg

28ASn84.jpg

KjX4ny5.jpg

3EX9NAk.jpg