Best Scores

screenshot-130228-165620.jpg

Not a high score but I think this deserves an honourable mention  :taunt:

> Intricate [EVO]

ohgod… EVO pilots are still in EVO…

Decided to stop grinding LRFs, and take my recon out for a spin again… wasn’t such a bad idea after all. I think I’ll play more recon from now on.

post-240709-0-25306700-1375616344.png

Ultimate score trolling:

1:

post-241500-0-13206800-1376223961.jpg

2:

post-241500-0-68063100-1376223963.jpg

What i don’t have here (i want a goddamn match replay button…) is a screenshot of the best score ever (team sided): me 100 (1 kill), everyone else 0 → MAXIMUM rewards xD

I challenge you to get that :stuck_out_tongue:

‘Nothing Walks Away’ -> First awesome kill streak medal i got (7 fast kills):

post-241500-0-95748400-1376223967.jpg

Then i determined myself to get to the next level -> ‘Grim Reaper’ (8 fast kills - was actually 10):

post-241500-0-71839400-1376223970.jpg

Highest score i got in a PvP match:

post-241500-0-15995700-1376223974.jpg

These are all old screens. Since most of my friends left the game i’ve been mostly just messing about trying to find funny stuff to do.

First time i ever flown the Wolf and at the same time the very first time i ever flown a Gunship in T3. Died once because i forgot to check energy regen rate vs afterburner consumption and dried out.

This is the result:

post-241500-0-54587100-1377069290.jpg

@Awoo no kills no assists, what the hell did you do to top everyone? o.O

Nicely done btw

PS: 1 more addition - most people say tacklers are weak

Here’s some eye candy (T2, one of the first few matches to syn up that tree, so i had barely a clue of how tacklers must be flown):

post-241500-0-39009400-1377069895.jpg

@Awoo no kills no assists, what the hell did you do to top everyone? o.O

Nicely done btw

It’s a detonation match, and the results page doesn’t reflect how many times you pick up the bomb, or how many stations you blew up.

PS: 1 more addition - most people say tacklers are weak

Here’s some eye candy (T2, one of the first few matches to syn up that tree, so i had barely a clue of how tacklers must be flown):

:salute:  It’s not easy to play a tackler. I’m curious: is that a Fox or Fox-M?

It’s a detonation match, and the results page doesn’t reflect how many times you pick up the bomb, or how many stations you blew up.

It’s weird that he has his score ending as '40, if he only picked bombs and planted he should have something ending in '50 or '00. What else is there except assists to give those random numbers?

:salute:  It’s not easy to play a tackler. I’m curious: is that a Fox or Fox-M?

Fox-M. Bought it very early when i entered T2, never flown the Fox. That was 3 months ago. Flown it in 1-2-3 test runs and put it on break in favor of Lynx Mk2. That score came among the first 3-4 matches with after retrying 3-4 days ago. Basically started at 0 tackler experience. I have to say i do like the Fox special bonus more. Still, i find the best bonus available to be the 100% extra effective range from Silent Fox, Tiger, Lion Mk2 (fed) and Lance (jeri).

I have more “notable” screenshots than great ones.

How on earth did I top our team, and our team won?

post-242375-0-59416400-1377117007.jpg

Less than two minute detonation.

post-242375-0-93684500-1375824681.jpg

And because the points do matter!

post-242375-0-60044900-1377117531.jpg

It’s weird that he has his score ending as '40, if he only picked bombs and planted he should have something ending in '50 or '00. What else is there except assists to give those random numbers?

That’s true… Drone destruction and assists aren’t reflected either, but that’s a detonation match ><

Nothing outstanding - but it’s my first Dev kill medal YAY … x4

he kept coming at me over and over rawr … :sadface:

qwJIw1V.jpg

I forgot to brag about this here. Ye, ye, i know. T2 doesn’t count, but still…
with Recon

RqfBJ1x.jpg

[…]Ye, ye, i know. T2 doesn’t count, but still… with Recon[…]

Recon and a massive double score compared to the rest counts imo xP

That’s crazy stuff.

VERY old, and nothing special, besides being the shortest match ever:

jWpPmiK.jpg

VERY old, and nothing special, besides being the shortest match ever:

34 seconds? That’s a record. You bribed his bots to attack him? xD

Here is something from me, enemy had much better ships just look at kills.Got our asses kicked but we win.

post-242725-0-77001800-1377343645.jpg

I got Juggernaught tonight.  Other than that fact, I want to forget this match.

I started out in a Phobos that had no modules on it because I’ve been using Desert Eagle as a gunship when it’s been equipped.  I ended up being late to the group from the start.

Then I tried to continue leveling an engineer, warpgated to where from allies where attacking a beacon, and died soon after.

Next was the Eagle-B, nuke for the win!  Look at those credits!

The “Wtf…” was near the end of the match.

2ImCthH.jpg

LMAO, I didn’t think you could get that achievement legitimately in full teams. Hmm, well done?! :wink:

lol jrisom, what kind of battle was that? xD

you won my challenge then, gz! *hands over a sweet roll from JP’s stash*

and awg scored top points in the other team… that… is something completely completely new

ImInUrBase is actually good, Arioka I haven’t seen much and seems to be good.  It’s just the rest of the corp is iffy.  They probably stick together mainly for language.

It was a two and a half minute domination, the only way that’s possible is with one bad team and one good team.

It took me a while to stop laughing.  I was hoping for some epic battle of genuinely carrying the team to win the battle, instead I think it was a few coil mortar shots off, a plasma web, and a nuke.  Now you just need to get into T4 squads for 4v4 matches and have two of your teammates not fire and you just hope the fourth guy doesn’t do well, maybe two ECM’s and a gunship?  Then you can get the title.

LMAO, I didn’t think you could get that achievement legitimately in full teams. Hmm, well done?! :wink:

Got mine from a quick detonation match. Full teams but both sides were determined to plant EMPs while I was the only one doing any sort of shooting. GG.