Best Scores

So 73 kills total for the top 5 players, that’s like 6 kills a minute. So either they had the biggest case of lemmings ever or you started spawnkilling them at some point. Anyway gratz for the score.

I suspect that both teams started in the same Spawn point :)))

no, it was Combat Recon on the map with that asteroid field that goes right through the middle (where in domination, beacon B is like really high up compared to A and C) Our team was primarily on our side of the field, but the opposing team just kept sending recons and tacklers (which i would just 1 and 2 shot)

An average of four kills a minute, one kill every 15 seconds.

That’ll probably make everyone in ESB jealous.  Given all the other kills and respawn times, I’m shocked it’s even possible.  Do you still have the combat logs by chance?

It was a t2 game, and if he was the capt he pretty much 1 shot everyone as he said.

Why I love 3 v 3 :smiley:

1392036508-screenshot-140210-134514.jpg

Hehehe… :slight_smile:

post-243618-0-02013300-1392824773.jpg

Hehehe… :slight_smile:

Well 3v3 in T5 is pretty common I guess, but in T3… I didn’t have one of those for months.

An average of four kills a minute, one kill every 15 seconds.

That’ll probably make everyone in ESB jealous.  Given all the other kills and respawn times, I’m shocked it’s even possible.  Do you still have the combat logs by chance?

combat log? what is that?

LRF capt FTW!

post-242843-0-76393000-1393068384.jpg

post-242843-0-02234800-1393068389.jpg

post-242843-0-19834100-1393068395.jpg

Where are the sweet rolls JP? someone deserves 3

8cc249b28bb6b510.png

haha couldn’t even cap the third beacon on wave 1

No credits?

No credits?

I think it’s because they lost, can’t remember if losing in PvE gives credits or not.

Credit rewards in PVE are for completing stages. Since he only farmed spawns in the first wave until time-out there’s no reward.

G3y4.jpg

Reapering Reaper !

1394628825-screenshot-140312-135217.jpg

I wonder if kaiju was playing a Black Swarm. I saw him the other day playing ecm

I wonder if kaiju was playing a Black Swarm. I saw him the other day playing ecm

Darkside is getting him…

Darkside is getting him…

I must say that I find really annoying when an ECM use stasis on me… but I also play ECM so I don’t care. I remember playing once with other 2 fellow wolfs all in ECM. That was a trolling fest…

But that guy… he was always bitching about ECM in the forums XD

All i can say is I wince when an ecm pilot triggers all debuffs at once. Optimally you should chain them, to get the longest duration stun.

I must say that I find really annoying when an ECM use stasis on me… but I also play ECM so I don’t care. I remember playing once with other 2 fellow wolfs all in ECM. That was a trolling fest…

But that guy… he was always bitching about ECM in the forums XD

There was an ENTIRE post about him an his hate towards ECMs. (I can still read it, its hilarious, but was against the rules)