Best Scores

Do you really think the result would have been worse if I was in squad with Kipps, Neo and Residente/SemTex/PrM… ???

I’m not talking about the result. I’m mostly talking about how SR-whores cling to that stat like it was their lifeline and run away with their tails between their legs, like the cowards they are, instead of fighting tooth and nail for something.

And yes, that includes Kipps, but I’ve told him that so many times, he doesn’t really give a toss, either way =P

Fighting for SR is crud. 

My SR finally dipped down to 1190, all because I was in T2 for while synergizing some ships. 

Fighting for SR is crud. 

My SR finally dipped down to 1190, all because I was in T2 for while synergizing some ships. 

Welcome to my lif-… wait, what? How did you get yours so low? Mine never dipped below 1300, that I noticed…

Welcome to my lif-… wait, what? How did you get yours so low? Mine never dipped below 1300, that I noticed…

Sometimes, being the designated engineer, sucks. But pulling your team to a near assured victory, priceless. 

Especially if you want to be an SR-w****.

:facepalm:

Playing in a well-organized squad (or flying command/gunship) isn’t SR-whoring 

Playing in a well-organized squad (or flying command/gunship) isn’t SR-whoring 

Hmm? What about when they run away like cowards whenever their shields drop on Imperial ships?

Hmm? What about when they run away like cowards whenever their shields drop on Imperial ships?

I have yet to see you in a battle, Ory…

You make statements while not even having whitnessed this Squad. 

I have yet to see you in a battle, Ory…

You make statements while not even having whitnessed this Squad. 

Oh, I’ve seen them plenty of times in T3. As soon as their shields drop to zero, they run away like xxxx cowards, instead of fighting. Run home to under the Engi’s skirts.

I don’t question their ability to fight anyone. I question their staying power once others start fighting back.

Fighting for SR is crud.

ok, so im not the only one that happend to.

What is the difference when someone cloaks…to get away …or the recon using their warp speed to leave the area…

Self-preservation may be a better thing then to die for what cause ?   IMO there is NO such thing as cowardly or bravery behavior in this game.  

Trust me… if blasted Guard somehow sneaks in and activates their pulsar not sure those that are in anything less than a frigate who would sit there and duke it out.  If I am in an interceptor … I am initiating GTF out of range mode pronto…

What is the difference when someone cloaks…to get away …or the recon using their warp speed to leave the area…

Self-preservation may be a better thing then to die for what cause ?   IMO there is NO such thing as cowardly or bravery behavior in this game.  

Trust me… if blasted Guard somehow sneaks in and activates their pulsar not sure those that are in anything less than a frigate who would sit there and duke it out.  If I am in an interceptor … I am initiating GTF out of range mode pronto…

There’s a difference if you do it when you’re about to die or when your shields drop below 50%.

There’s a difference if you do it when you’re about to die or when your shields drop below 99%.

Corrected :smiley:

Corrected :smiley:

Give them SOME credit, Max only ran away from us when his shields dropped below 60%, I was trying to be nice…

1389109836-livetowinxd.png

My first “The Bing Bang” medal T.T

And I missed 1 kill to reach my personal record (made during the 0.7.x with the Alligator + StabRailgun)…

1389109836-livetowinxd.png

My first “The Bing Bang” medal T.T

And I missed 1 kill to reach my personal record (made during the 0.7.x with the Alligator + StabRailgun)…

Neat! Sigudr?

Neat! Sigudr?

Yes and I’m not considering it as a Long Range Frigate but like an Heavy Armored Mobile Fire-Support Ship.

The desintigrator is not my main weapon :smiley:

lv76UDC.jpg

This was fun. Command assists ftw.

BOoOPNy.png

fYqly89.png

So that was the game Zap told me about.

So that was the game Zap told me about.

Yea, that was fun. 

We farmed them at their spawn.

Assault Rails + Captain Bonus = Brutality at its purest.