Best Place to get Vandilum/Metal Blanks?

So shocking enough, i’m running out of metal blanks and simply cannot find enough resources to get simple metals like vandilum. Where is the best place to find them? I need a LOT of em for building a R11 destroyer. (Already got as much as I could out of salvaging modules)

i find all i need at imperial transport hub and transit route, généraly…(empire) ofc, not all time and it’s really random,but it ok if you farm a little all days, you can increase your stuff.

also, sanctuary, at jericho, but it’s hot with many aliens…need a fast ship anyway. with stealth is better.: )

good game !

ps: it’s vanadium

I get tons of this just playing any mode. PVP, vs AI, or PVE. I get at least 1 every run. Most runs take 3 to 5 minutes. OS has least drop rate per time spent. Just play any one of these modes, and forget os. OS is good for the mono missions, but that’s it. This particular resource will drop at any level you play. 

Dreadnought debris, my farming sector, there’s tons of it. Gunship is also good there.

PvP, PvAI, PvE is ok (also you will get monos, neos, computing chips, crystal shards etc)

Thanks so low rank PvP/PvE and open space are it then. Sweet!!

I’ve been playing at tier 8 and above and i barely get any vanadium at all (pvp pve).

Abandoned Outpost in federation is crawling with vanadium. You rarely go a round (fill up cargo and drone it) without getting at least one vanadium.

I recommend Abandoned Outpost for regular farming due to being a super easy sector, alien invasion comes I think every 30minutes so you are getting credits automatically.

If you are really good at farming then Destroyed station is the best In my opinion. The AI hit hard af though. A Tai’Kin with the invisibility capacitor thingy mah-whatever makes it super easy.

11 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Stop killing match maker.  Os is the slowest grind of them all, and you remove more people from an already small pool of players. You all drink this koolaid if you want to, but I prefer real action, not sugar water.

Its all RNG in os or the tradition modes its all random drops. 

12 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Stop killing match maker.  Os is the slowest grind of them all, and you remove more people from an already small pool of players. You all drink this koolaid if you want to, but I prefer real action, not sugar water.

WOW!

Feel better? lol

OS is a good place to take a break from PvP, PvE, etc… I can’t just play PvP all the time or any mode. I will play the hel out of a mode then do the same for another then just keep doing that until I need a break from SC. When I come back SC is fun again.

Take a break DOC!

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

“For those of you not interested in RNGesus, Open Space scavenges and other, to you, time wasting activities, there is a simple way to get those basic building materials.”

Literally the first sentence of the guide… ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Oh geez, i doubt I’d be playing SC if there wasn’t open space.

BTW… I’ve been following you guys’ suggestions and I’m grabbing WAY more vanadium than in PvE. So thx!

5 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

WOW!

Feel better? lol

OS is a good place to take a break from PvP, PvE, etc… I can’t just play PvP all the time or any mode. I will play the hel out of a mode then do the same for another then just keep doing that until I need a break from SC. When I come back SC is fun again.

Take a break DOC!

totaly right !!!