Best Orelus Builds?

Just got the Orelus, and I was wondering if people might share some of their favorite builds.  Please, if you don’t mind, include implants, too.  Thanks!

R1MT4P.gif

Gunship - check

Empire - check

3x Hull slots - check

Roll your face on a keyboard

Profit

R1MT4P.gif

Gunship - check

Empire - check

3x Hull slots - check

Roll your face on a keyboard

Profit

Can’t help, but agree. Today i met again the gunship, that cannot be destroyed, but still dishing out a crapton of damage. xxxx empire.

castor is better unless you use gauss

castor is better unless you use gauss

No, Castor can tank more damage, Orelus is better dealing damage with any weapon.

Orelus is like the desert eagle of t4, it is a crit build ship. Castor has a cool down reduction so if u want to spam overdrive, castor is better. If you want to crit people all day and not overdrive much, Orelus is better

Orelus is like the desert eagle of t4, it is a crit build ship. Castor has a cool down reduction so if u want to spam overdrive, castor is better. If you want to crit people all day and not overdrive much, Orelus is better

Doesn’t matter “spamming” overdrive if you have only 1 CPU. That ship is good to use as a brawler with bubbles and go close range thanks to your infinite tanking. But if you want someone to get the job done fast and efficiently better give him an Orelus or Argonaut. 

i am that person

edit: also spamming over drive is still useful even with less chance to crit, come on now

No pictures of these builds?  :sad:

No pictures of these builds?  :sad:

faceroll2.jpg

I figured as much haha

One of the builds you can try out or use as base:

Assault Rails+Fire rate ammo+J6+E10+F11+E12+1x HeatSink 

Kinetic+Thermal+Galv Armor+Adaptive Shield

Vernier+strafing/Collision Compensator

Horizon+Infrared/ProtonWall

Weapon Overcharge+Engine OverCharge+Reboot+Hull Boost M

Lol… Face on keyboard! Nice build until it time to change diapers :wink: