Best Light bringer builds

Hey guys, so I have been a LRF and Engineer pilot my whole SC career. Recently decided to invest in a Fighter so I could fly between stations. But my Light bringer seems so weak I am not what is the best build for it. Please help me.

Thank you for your time.

buy spark lol. Spark is the best gunship in the game. 

No

Haven’t played for a while, but I would use this lightbringer for pvp:  uwG3CFM.jpg

For open space just put a cruise engine and energy regen, and avoid fighting anything while flying between stations. Really a t4 recon is better for that job though.

Haven’t played for a while, but I would use this lightbringer for pvp:  uwG3CFM.jpg

For open space just put a cruise engine and energy regen, and avoid fighting anything while flying between stations. Really a t4 recon is better for that job though.

gauss requires good ping though. IDK if he’s from murica like i am, but for me, about 80% of my games have ping that is 170+ so i can’t use gauss. 

I can use guass with 380 ping, not ideal some shots outside indicator miss but it’s still good enough with the right build :slight_smile:

Thank you guys! I will try that setup. I tend to have very good ping. I am Canadian so my Ping seems to be good most of the time.

You can also try the good old bubble bringer.

You can switch the IR for another Coprocessor for more critical damage, but with the current nerf to passives, I don’t know if it is worth or not.

Or you can switch the submatter for an adaptive shield for MOAR tank.

Anyway, this ship is a beast, but the problem is the current meta favours the long range fighting. Still, it has its uses in some maps, and in some game modes.

ie36OR2.jpg

depends,Spark for Lazorz,Mjolnir for gauss/rails,Piranha B2 for singularity

depends,Spark for Lazorz,Mjolnir for gauss/rails,Piranha B2 for singularity

No

Actually

Spark - All

Lightbringer - All (Not as high damage though)

Piranha B2 - Kinetics + Bubbles

Mjolnir - People take everything for it, but honestly. If you take a Mjolnir then use at least stupid Kinetic weapons on it.

Hey guys, so I have been a LRF and Engineer pilot my whole SC career. Recently decided to invest in a Fighter so I could fly between stations. But my Light bringer seems so weak I am not what is the best build for it. Please help me.

Thank you for your time.

use apollo, it gets better bonuses for fighting. If you want to go between stations use a recon. It’s much faster.

Apollo is the best t5 empire gunship. spark is a very close second. lightbringer is a joke. and Mjolnir is also a joke but highly valued by people who like to use coward cannons. Iif you’re one of those people the kraken does it better.

use apollo, it gets better bonuses for fighting. If you want to go between stations use a recon. It’s much faster.

Apollo is the best t5 empire gunship. spark is a very close second. lightbringer is a joke. and Mjolnir is also a joke but highly valued by people who like to use coward cannons. Iif you’re one of those people the kraken does it better.

So much bad advice in only 3 lines should give you a guiness WR or something.

Mjolnir is also a joke but highly valued by people who like to use coward cannons. Iif you’re one of those people the kraken does it better.

Mjollnir is a very good rail gunship and that’s how I used mine before I disassembled it to get a jaguar. As for the rest of your post… Spark > Mjollnir > Lightbringer > Pirhana > Apollo as a general rule. After, it depends a HUGE amount on your build. The one from your last video is bad. Very bad.

Also don’t forget your lack of implant with apollo.

Before the Spark was introduced, the Lightbringer was my gunship of choice. You can still do a pretty nice Ion build with the Lightbringer.

Something along these lines: 

nhAx3mr.jpg

Bubble-bringers can work well too: 

cI4rsqo.jpg

A railgun build

TNEx5qK.jpg

But why that third coprocessor? It practically isn’t worth it anymore. Personally I would just use an Infrared instead of that last coprocessor, or even a Horizon to get some range, since rails have fairly low range to begin with.

But why that third coprocessor? It practically isn’t worth it anymore. Personally I would just use an Infrared instead of that last coprocessor, or even a Horizon to get some range, since rails have fairly low range to begin with.

I use horizon, Proton wall and TTC in my mjolnir.