Best Jaguar build for Open Space

Hello, everyone.

I’ve been looking for a good updated guide of this but haven’t found any. So I’d like to know if someone could help me with a full guide, covering this main topics:

1. How many credits (in average) are needed to manufacture it? (Like buying the 500k box of minerals).

2. Lvl 4 and 8 bonuses.

3. Module slots.

4. Main weapon.

5. Implants

Hope you could help, thanks in advanced.

Cheers.

http://scitaly.forumfree.it/?pag=sccalculator

Follow the link for info on how many parts u need for what as for the build itself its best to start with a 2-1-2-2-2 idea and see for yourself what you want to change on it. You’re whalecome in super advanced. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’d go with 3 engine 2-3 energy and at least 3 stots for survivability… If you are going to OS, a cruise setup with maximum rotation is what you want. You will need the capacitor slots for sustaining permanent afterburner usage, to reach maximum speed. A tacklers purpouse in OS is to never engage combat, reach points on any map quickly and be hard to catch.

Alright, I get it. Thanks both!

How about the lvl 4 and 8 bonuses? 

Don’t matter for OS

use passive armor on the hull slot for energy regeneration and hull heals if you can fit both on there while keeping energy above cruise speed energy needs.

for defenses just use shield resists and don’t worry too much at all about hull. make sure to get the invis option that allows you to use invis with the lowest amount of down time.  I personally suggest 1 engine, 2 capacitors, 3 shield, 3 hull, don’t forget to optimize your crew implants as well