Berserker vs Jarl

Come on come on, don’t be angry. Portugal will always be our cute little brother  :snowgirl:

Vb7EfIx.gif

So like Resi said.

Berserker is more like a covert ops with microwarp.

The Jarl is just a good recon.

If you search the most interesting gameplay for a recon & the good advantage in open world, then use Berserker.

If you want to do recon stuff take Jarl, and if you want to show someone your missile pylons take the Viking.

I can buy only one T5 premium. Name the best possible choice for both combat and Open space.

I can buy only one T5 premium. Name the best possible choice for both combat and Open space.

Good for both?

If you like Intys - Berserker

If you like Fighters - Excalibur

If you like Frigates - Patriarch

Is it worth the trade of 1 hull for 1 capacitor 

and 10% raw damage for 10% critical chance ?
Not to mention the mad shield drain.

Looking at this I am getting skeptical, because I can not afford much and do not want to go to waste.
But looking at the other 8 ships … I do not really find them better than their R15 counterparts.

Worth it for the implant sake ?

LE5uX.jpg

Then buy no ship.

Take your GS and wait for something useful or buy/extend your licence if you want.

Btw, can’t see your pic for some reason.

No. The Lightbringer’s better.

apollo better bubble brawler, lightbringer better for medium range crit builds. both are good at different things

wow that is very detailed. I believe I will prefer the berserker because I’m as sophisticated as a crowbar in a bag of hammers.

Pretty much all the Premium ships in T5 are more offensive oriented, so if that’s your style you could make good use of Golden Eagle and Karud too.

Is it worth the trade of 1 hull for 1 capacitor 

and 10% raw damage for 10% critical chance ?

Not to mention the mad shield drain.

Looking at this I am getting skeptical, because I can not afford much and do not want to go to waste.

But looking at the other 8 ships … I do not really find them better than their R15 counterparts.

Worth it for the implant sake ?

Implants are a huge thing. I say Berserker is always a good option for both PvP and Invasion. Spark is pretty good for PvP too. Rockwell works wonderfully in Invasion with Cruise Engine and Bubbles, it has the max speed, decent crit rates and high damage. I didn’t try Excalibur but must be a decent Command in PvP with Railguns, it has a solid shield. Golden Eagle is fantastic. You can put EB + Energy and afterburn non stop with positive regen. You don’t need to lower your resitances with Passive Armor. It also has the best parts of both Falcon and Falcon-M, 3 Engines and 3 Shields, but it’s a glass cannon. In invasion it has worked really good with RFB. I’m not sure how it would work on PvP compared to the Falcon-M.

If you’re an ECM fan, I’d go with Wakizashi AE over Karud because of the ECM bonuses, but Karud can be pretty fun because it’s sightly faster and has more CPUs and more crit damage.

Spark isn’t to bad

xxDJ7AA.jpg

Get the Patriarch. It’ll tank 100-250k+ damage per charge, (depending on shield resistance and shield regen modules)

It’ll also have a great amount of dps. Have fun :slight_smile:

In a 1 vs 1. the Patriarch with my builds will take down both the Inquisitor and the inquisitor S with the same build.

Berserker, is great.

The missing hull slot is compensated by the +30 thermal resist.

The 10% damage of the leonina is here with a second capacitor slot.

3 motor = fast.

3 cpu = everything you want.

The only missing thing is the +50% range but you can do well without it.

For golden eagle. I just find that ship perfect. When you take a Covert ops, you want to trade survability for damage + maneuverability.

Golden eagle represent it the most.

1 adaptive shield + big energy regen + 3 motor + 3 cpu and here you go.

I built mine with full rotation speed + Strafe implant + RFB (perfect with the ship bonus). Really funy to plasma arc interceptors in dogfights (which I find easy with this ship).

Didn’t got the LRF : I have the mauler and find it better with guns + camo.

Spark, I got him. Insane dps, good Tanking. And now with the cruise engine, ion emitter will works perfectly on it (good amount of cpu and capacitors!).

For golden eagle. I just find that ship perfect. When you take a Covert ops, you want to trade survability for damage + maneuverability.

Golden eagle represent it the most.

1 adaptive shield + big energy regen + 3 motor + 3 cpu and here you go.

I built mine with full rotation speed + Strafe implant + RFB (perfect with the ship bonus). Really funy to plasma arc interceptors in dogfights (which I find easy with this ship).

I feel the same with the Golden Eagle, that ship is a wonderful Glass Cannon. I think all Fed Cov Ops should follow this line. Few or non hull and shield slots, and a lot of Engines and CPUs.

Well, Cov Ops is one of my favorite ships to play anyway. I will consider buying, but having Falcon M I think I rather spend on premium time.  I value the 20% reload time even with the R13 implant in place. And having hull slot i can use missile pylons if I desire. 

Sorry for bothering you, guys. By comparison I think I will fly my hard earned (synergy) R15 counterparts.

It is great thing that they did not keep their promise “T5 is end game, so no gold ships” BUT in the same time they made the premium ships different, but somehow not superior to the basic ones, so if we count out the free synergy and 2 cargo slots the credit ones are not viable, but some even much better.

Well, Cov Ops is one of my favorite ships to play anyway. I will consider buying, but having Falcon M I think I rather spend on premium time.  I value the 20% reload time even with the R13 implant in place. And having hull slot i can use missile pylons if I desire. 

Sorry for bothering you, guys. By comparison I think I will fly my hard earned (synergy) R15 counterparts.

It is great thing that they did not keep their promise “T5 is end game, so no gold ships” BUT in the same time they made the premium ships different, but somehow not superior to the basic ones, so if we count out the free synergy and 2 cargo slots the credit ones are not viable, but some even much better.

Gold ships are worse, but they are great for farm. The falcon M is better than the golden E

Golden Eagle with full engine rotation speed sucks on most ping due to wobble XD I don’t think I will be getting it for this reason, Grey Falcon is bad enough even with only one vernier engine.

Black Dragon does about the same damage as Mauler and it almost as tough as ArchDragon - better in hull thermal resists of course.

Spark is great though I only just reached T5 gunships Apollo so idk how it compares to those.

Got Rockwell for invasion mainly. WIll have ship wobble issues if I increase turn rate so now it will be used to increase firing time instead.

Still contemplating Patriarch, Parallax (bundle sale since have other 2 ships) or maybe another ship, or just save the GS