Beam Disintegrator 17 -> 14

Currently: Beam Disintegrator 17 can only equipped on r10-14 ships but the description states r10-17.

The description should state r14 as max rank is it is with every other module with 10 as min rank

v1.png.8adf318b58d5df9d228cadf6cbd2d63b.jpg

what?

I don’t understand ??? It says here ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)10-17 !!! Its a mystery Charlie Brown

What does this mean. Is this supposed to be some sort of prank post?? Where’s the joke?

11 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

What does this mean. Is this supposed to be some sort of prank post?? Where’s the joke?

Nope.The module states that it is r10-17 while it should be r10-14 as every module that has r10 as minimum.

Also you can’t put it on a Rockwell but if it really would be r10-17 it would work.

Conclusion: Only the text of the module is wrong

I belive it is a bug that it is not available on a Rockwell, rather than a module text. It was working fine on a Test server on a Rockwell.

I heard there was a some bug with equiping some of the new modules to r15 prem, but devs are on vacation for awhile (new year + ortodox Christmas celebration goes to Jan 10? Or something)

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I belive it is a bug that it is not available on a Rockwell, rather than a module text. It was working fine on a Test server on a Rockwell.

I heard there was a some bug with equiping some of the new modules to r15 prem, but devs are on vacation for awhile (new year + ortodox Christmas celebration goes to Jan 10? Or something)

Oh that’s why they don’t answer on PM recently, thanks for the info!

I don’t understand where the bug

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

The description of the module states r10-r17 but it can’t be used on r15 premium.

It should state r10-14.

4 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Bug is that module is 10-17 but Rockwell (r15 Prem Tackler) has no access to it and can not equip it.

On 1/12/2018 at 1:26 PM, xKostyan said:

Bug is that module is 10-17 but Rockwell (r15 Prem Tackler) has no access to it and can not equip it.

I think that we are either supposed to get just one module that fits on Rank 15 Premium Tackler, or two, but divided into 2 categories - one for Tier IV and one for Tier V.

will be fixed

5 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

will be fixed

I will help with more detailed information.

There are only two things that need to be corrected:

• The Module (Beam disintegrator) states that the module’s Rank range is that of R10-17. Change it to R11-17. There are no two modules of the same kind, just one.

Screenshot: (Just change the Rank range R10-17 to R11-17.)

n0SmzON.png

• Rank 15 Premium Federation Tackler (Rockwell) should have this module too, but it’s not listed here because it’s missing.

Please, add ‘Beam disintegrator R11-17’ to Premium Tackler - Rockwell as well.

RClcvLb.png

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I will help with more detailed information.

There are only two things that need to be corrected:

• The Module (Beam disintegrator) states that the module’s Rank range is that of R10-17. Change it to R11-17. There are no two modules of the same kind, just one.

Screenshot: (Just change the Rank range R10-17 to R11-17.)

n0SmzON.png

• Rank 15 Premium Federation Tackler (Rockwell) should have this module too, but it’s not listed here because it’s missing.

Please, add ‘Beam disintegrator R11-17’ to Premium Tackler - Rockwell as well.

RClcvLb.png

No ,

leave it at 10-17 and just enable Rockwell to equip it, simple as that.

Changing module rank will remove Sawtooth access to it, the module was tested on Sawtooth AND Rockwell, and w/e the silver ship supposed to equip it on test servers, the ONLY issue here is ROCKWELL not having access to it, that is it.

On 1/17/2018 at 2:26 PM, xKostyan said:

No ,

leave it at 10-17 and just enable Rockwell to equip it, simple as that.

Changing module rank will remove Sawtooth access to it, the module was tested on Sawtooth AND Rockwell, and w/e the silver ship supposed to equip it on test servers, the ONLY issue here is ROCKWELL not having access to it, that is it.

Listen, I get your point.

But there is one problem. There is no existence of Rank range, like Rank 10-17, only 11-17.

To fix this issue, I recommend adding one more module of the same kind, but the one that we have now should be a Tier IV version - R10-14, while a Tier V version should be 11-17.

9 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Listen, I get your point.

But there is one problem. There is no existence of Rank range, like Rank 10-17, only 11-17.

And now there is, what is the problem?

On 1/23/2018 at 4:22 PM, xKostyan said:

There are no modules in existence that have the Rank range of 10-17! There should be two. It just means one extra that you can equip on Premium Tackler - Sawtooth. Ranks 10-14 and 11-17.

4 minutes ago, Koromac said:

There are no modules in existence that have the Rank range of 10-17! There should be two. It just means one extra that you can equip on Premium Tackler - Sawtooth. Ranks 10-14 and 11-17.

All DCL rank 12 ships have advantage.

Devs need reall cash.

12 minutes ago, Koromac said:

There are no modules in existence that have the Rank range of 10-17! 

On 23/01/2018 at 10:22 AM, xKostyan said:

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

It’s not supposed to be! Can you troll some more?