Balance PvP

The time has come. We need to balance PvP for rank 3-10.

I mainly play “Tier 3” PvP which was ranks 7-9 back in the day, some of you old players remember the good times! Anyway my point is: PvP in Tier 3 if you will has become boring, and it’s because of newer pilots in those ranks, a good chunk of the time in the battle’s I get in 40%-75% of the team has ships < rank 6 and that’s a problem. They do not know how do maneuver(in my case they fly straight-etc) they just get kaponed in Survival/Team Battle type game modes because they cannot defend themselves and more often then not if you get one of those bad %'s you WILL  loose.

Is this good? I’d say this give them a chance

Rank 1-4 Tier 1.

Rank 4-7(if you have rank 8/9/10 and one 7 you cant use them) Tier 2

Rank 7-10 Tier 3

This gives a much more balanced gameplay than the current: Rank 3-10(Yes I have seen a Palom IN these modes" you cannot expect a rank 3-4-5 to know little/anything and they hurt the entire team in the end.

Tell me everyone who plays <t3 agrees? I am sure the new players are tired of getting into higher ranks aswell! Hehe ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

There is a serious lack of info in this game so no matter what you do you wont change your issue, it will just prolong the agony of not learning. It’s not a tier problem, it’s info sourcing and searching for guides that divide the good from the bad players.

Dumb people stay dumb.(that’s not an insult!)
You can try to help people, but if they refuse to acknowledge they are not good.

40 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

You can try to help people, but if they refuse to acknowledge they are not good.

I can personally vouch for this juan.

I have forever been campaigning since the tier system came back to separate the rank systems even further.

Rank 10 ships do not belong in a Rank 15 game - and they never will

Just now, Shotan said:

I have forever been campaigning since the tier system came back to separate the rank systems even further.

The 3-tier 6-5-4 system seems the best IMHO

rank 10 either get into medium or high, basicly in both queues, so it was an awesome way to practice.

nearly every ship had some use now.

when i tried through r4-r6 ships solo, they were nice to play. true, medium was still best played r9.

1 hour ago, Shotan said:

but they are, and they do!

I can’t vote because I there is no option that I like the current setup. Apart from Thar’gas and vigilants I have fun with my R10 against R15. I think the 3 queue is just fine as it is. But I got one/two shooted by thargas even in R9 games so they simply nerf them I wouldn’t blame the queues because of bad games.
Since I got my tharga not so long time ago I had to play it up so I played R5 to R9 and those days I fly many other ships as well I had no issue with R6-7vsR9. So I like the current balance what I only don’t like that Thargas are way too fast. Escape from a covops its just insane.

Since yesterday, PvP (Skirmish) has basically 4 grades (G):

G1 ‘easy difficulty’ ranks 1-5

G2 ‘medium 1st diff.’ ranks 5-7

G3 ‘medium 2nd diff.’ ranks 7-10

G4 ‘hard difficulty’ ranks 10-15

There is a discussion about the [New Squad Recruitment System Update](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33042-squad-recruitment-system-update-discussion/#comment-394426)

In G4 rank 15 ships got a generous 20% buff in Shiled & Hull resistances (I call this a joke, or a confession that G4 (akat5) is 20% overbuffed, not counted the Tharga ship op into)

This MM is so bad Day for Day the same bad teams in pvp more lose as win´s . Rly good balance . First disappear the Animallevels and the Ranks is come and now that is also decayed. 

If I do 15 pvp, then I will not fly with 10 ships. I'm doing 15 PvP .