Pilots! The bundle “Tai’Kin. Deluxe bundle” is available once again at the project’s official store. The bundle will be available for a limited time until September 27 00-00 UTC.
This bundle includes
The special configuration of the Ellydium recon interceptor Tai’Kin with a fully upgraded development tree and all unlocked nodes.
- T’Har’Ok beamer R5-9, R8-12 and R11-17
- Tai’thaq R9-13 and R12-17
- Tai’al launcher R8-12 and R11-17
Tai’Kin active modules:
- Active module “Crystal destabilization” R4-8, R7-11, R10-14 and R13-17
- Active module “Satellite crystal” R7-11, R10-14 and R13-17
- Active module “Inhibitor crystal” R8-12 and R11-17
- Active module “Crystal-infiltrator” R10-14 and R13-17
- Active module “Hologram crystal” R10-14 and R13-17
- Active module “Harvest crystal” R13-17
Tai’Kin modules and modifiers:
- Predator’s instinct R4-6, R7-9 and R12-17
- Camouflage shield refractor R5-9, R8-12 and R11-17
- Crystal plates R6-8, R8-12 and R11-17
- Emergency stasis system R6-8, R8-12 and R11-17
- Combat shield regenerator R7-9, R9-13 and R12-17
- Static shield regenerator R7-9, R9-13 and R12-17
- Teleportation sphere R6-10, R9-13 and R12-17
- Emergency jump R8-12 and R11-17
- Warp-targeting R6-10, R9-13 and R12-17
- Virtual particle condenser R6-10, R9-13 and R12-17
- Catalyst crystal R8-12
Additionally, the pilot receives:
- Unique title “Apex Predator”
- Sticker pack “Shields”
Special bonus for everyone who buys the bundle — Premium license for 90 days!
The ship Tai’Kin has absorbed all the latest achievements of “Ellydium” science laboratories that reached great heights in the development of Alien tech. The ship turned out incredibly fast and manoeuvrable.
The development of the ship and its active modules was carried out by Dr Matthew Gilmore, the head of the mysterious and carefully protected Scientific Complex No. 2 of the Ellydium Theta station. And Conrad Dimeni personally oversaw the development. Tai’Kin was the first ship that was able to fully use the unimaginable properties of single bosons to change the space-time.
We remind you that a Premium license grants all pilots greater rewards for each battle. The pilot, who receives a premium license from the Command, quickly masters new ships due to increased synergy gain in battle. And when the battle ends, pilots with a premium license have two bonus attempts at trophy search — this means that the chance of getting new unique equipment becomes higher!
When purchasing multiple DLCs, the time for premium licenses is cumulative.