Ayudo con mi Espanol por favor?

Yo will be hablo en Espanol y ingles. Por favor ayudo en grammar and vocabulary. Cuandos tu see yo usar ingles word por favor give yo el correct words. Tambian, por favor increase el complexity de words little by little.

I’m learning Spanish since September, but I don’t have a clue what you are on about ^^

It’s Spanglish. The Spanish words are simple. I probably conjugated incorrectly somewhere.

Ok we will try to help you with your spanish, but next time try not to write in spanglish ok? It is hard to understand, better do it in english or spanish if you want to practice.

Gracias.

So should I just use google translate when I don’t know a word? Or will you correct me? Can we start with simple sentences and slowly get more complex?

¿Como se dice word, give, complex, simple y little en Espanol?

well guys if you need help with spanish just tell me Im from Mexico and also Im a Lawyer so I have a good handling of the language (legally twisting words to better your case lol) just pm me in the game or on the forums

/moved.

Gracias.

So should I just use google translate when I don’t know a word? Or will you correct me? Can we start with simple sentences and slowly get more complex?

¿Como se dice word, give, complex, simple y little en Espanol?

Write the sentence in english and spanish so it wil be easier for us to translate it and correct you.

The literal translations of what you ask are:

Word: Palabra

Give: Dar

Simple: Simple (Sencillo) (Some words are written the same way in english and spanish but of course pronunciation is different)

Complex: Complejo

Little / small: Pequeño.

Can you give me a simple sentence so I can translate it?

¿Tu puedes dar mi una sentencia simple así yo puedo translate it?

¿Como se dice translate y it?

Can you give me a simple sentence so I can translate it?

¿Tu puedes dar mi una sentencia simple así yo puedo translate it?

¿Como se dice translate y it?

We don’t have a translation to it as a single word, instead it would be:

Translate = Traducir

Translate it = Traducirlo/a (in this case, since in Spanish Sentence = Frase/Oración and it’s feminine, it would be traducirla if frase was masculine it would be traducirlo , and if we were talking about for example “translate him this sentence so he can learn”, it would be traducirle (traducirle esta oración para que pueda aprender) because we’re talking about a person and not about the object).

Other examples:

Think = Pensar     Think it = Pensarlo

Kill = Matar            Kill him/her/it = Matarle/Matarla/Matarlo

Judge = Juzgar      Judge him/her/it = Juzgarle/Juzgarla/Juzgarlo

Can you give me a simple sentence so I can translate it? = ¿Puedes darme (a mí) una frase sencilla y así (yo) puedo traducirla?

Words in brackets could be said and written but it would be very weird to read and listen. We omit them to make everything more fluid and easy. When you say darme you’re already saying give it to me , so adding a mí is redundant. In the second case with puedo , we omit the I because the verbal form puedo can only come with yo, so it’s not needed to put it (Yo puedo, tú puedes, él puede, nosotros podemos…, as you can see it’s different in every case).

Although I’m terrible at explaining stuff, I hope you got everything I tried to explain, you can always ask me if you have any doubt.

Google Translate gets the job done with single words, but it’s always good to ask if the translation is correct. 

I tried to understand this thread which was posted today:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25990-me-presento/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25990-me-presento/)

It was a nice exercise Efefay, you might want to try it.  There were some sentence constructions I was not at all familiar with but I usually caught the general gist of it.

I have a Spanish exam on Thursday.  It’s only the very basics like presenting yourself, your family, what you are studying, free time, and a couple of grammar points.  It is level A.1.1 if this means anything to you over in the States.  Here is a little text I wrote in preparation, maybe you could do one also Efefay, and then we get these helpful spanish people to check through?

Me llamo Millan Bel y tengo diecinueve años.  Soy de Middlesbrough en Ingleterra.  Hablo inglés, francés, bastante bien alemán y en mi tiempo libre estudio español.  Vivo en Kaiserslautern en Alemania y estudio aquí ingenería mecánica.  Mi madre es de Ingleterre y mi padre es de Francia.  Tengo tres hermanos.  Me gusta ir al cine, escuchar música, y también tocar el piano.

And a little something after reading residente’s post to see if I have understood:

Efefay es muy molesto.  ¡Por eso pienso matarle en Invasion!

Hola, me llamo Efefay y tengo dieciseis anos. Soy de Filipinas y vivo en el Estados Unidos. Hablo ingles y un poco espanol. Tengo tres hermanas y madre. Me gusta jugar Star Conflict y ver Downton Abby en PBS. Tambien, me gusta corro eschuchar musica indie. Toco la guitarra y piano.

Me llamo Millan Bel y tengo diecinueve años.  Soy de Middlesbrough en Ingleterra.  Hablo inglés, francés, bastante bien alemán y en mi tiempo libre estudio español.  Vivo en Kaiserslautern en Alemania y estudio aquí ingenería mecánica.  Mi madre es de Inglaterra y mi padre es de Francia.  Tengo tres hermanos. Me gusta ir al cine, escuchar música, y también tocar el piano.

That’s a pretty nice presentation text. It’s still very weird to read because of how formal is everything but other than misspelling Inglaterra you have a perfect text.

Efefay es muy molesto.  ¡Por eso pienso matarle en Invasion!

This is also perfect, you just have to add the ´ to Invasión.

Hola, me llamo Efefay y tengo dieciseis anos. Soy de Filipinas y vivo en el Estados Unidos. Hablo ingles y un poco espanol. Tengo tres hermanas y madre. Me gusta jugar Star Conflict y ver Downton Abby en PBS. Tambien, me gusta corro eschuchar musica indie. Toco la guitarra y piano.

Saying that you have a mother is pretty weird, but it’s not wrong xD. You said “me gusta corro escuchar musica indie” I don’t understand what you wanted to say with corro but it shouldn’t go there. 

Finally, you forgot to add el before piano (Toco la guitarra y el piano).

I guess your keyboard don’t allow you to put the ´ in inglés and también. Also that comma after también shouldn’t exist. 

The rest is perfect.

That’s a pretty nice presentation text. It’s still very weird to read because of how formal is everything but other than misspelling Inglaterra you have a perfect text.

Yeah, we just learn sentences like this so I see that it is a bit fomal :slight_smile: I guess we’ll add more variety in later classes.

I guess your keyboard don’t allow you to put the ´ in inglés and también. Also that comma after también shouldn’t exist. 

I got them from Microsoft Word symbols function

I got them from Microsoft Word symbols function

I was quoting Efefay there, I saw you you wrote all of them correctly.

I was quoting Efefay there, I saw you you wrote all of them correctly.

Yes, I was just suggesting where he could find them if he needed them.

Me gusta corro en primavera y verano y eschucho musica indie.*

Somehow it left my mind

Soy perezoso llego ’ en mi computadora pero en mi iPod puedo.

¿Como se dice somehow, left y mind?

Me gusta corro en primavera y verano y eschucho musica indie.*

Shouldn’t it be “correr”? The infinitive?

Yea…

Soy perezoso llego ’ en mi computadora pero en mi iPod puedo.

Can you type what you wanted to say but in English?

¿Como se dice somehow, left y mind?

Somehow = de algún modo/ de alguna manera

Left = izquierda 

Mind = mente  (when noun)