ayax desi builds :V

I made builds in my head for new t4(r11) destroyers.Maybe something help maybe not,so chill and check info below.

1.Brave - empire r11 destroyer (“Feel power of my lazor!”)

-possible most effective build:

1 engine slot - 1 shared cooler (should be 2 engine slots-2 shared coolers)

3 capacitor slots - 3 pulse discharger

3 hull slots - 2 galvanized armor + 1 armor-plated hull

1 cpu slot - 1 electronic guidance

-Active modules:(recommended)

Pyro emitter

Tempest launcher

Blaster turret

Wormhole projector

Pros:

-Using meson cannon on this destroyer make it most effective damage per sec dealer in game(till t5s come)

-Why?

-Meson cannon has same effects for dps as ion emitter(fighter thermal weapon) and heavy blaster(frigate thermal weapon),because as much your weapon longer fire,your dps also increase(this only work on this 2 weapons and now on meson canon also!)

-So more shared coolers-higher dps and cooling time,if you use heatsinks you just neutral effect of shared cooler so pulse dishcargers only!

-Possible dps ~20k+

-Perfect counter to Jericho Sibyl destroyer ( dps>regen/resistance(resistance is good vs burst dmg but not so good against dps-higher dps always wins resistance,slower or faster way))

-Thermal damage dealer/thermal absorption 

Cons:

-Only tanking on hull

-Explosion from your modules kill you very fast

-Antares got 3 static fields (30k block from each) and tons of resistance so deal with it!

-You are fragile to black holes

-You are fragile to area of effect damage - high risk to lose active modules and take tons of true damage

-You are fragile to any kind of true damage - target painter/photon emitter

-Your dps burn down hard if ECM reduce it with weapon system inhibitor!

2.Antares - federation r11 destroyer (“You like it from back or front side”?)

1 engine slot - 1 vernier engines

3 shield slots - 2 adaptive shields + compact shield

2 hull slots - 1 reactive armor + 1 thermal insulator

2 cpu slots - 1 infrared scanner + 1 proton wall system

Wormhole projector

Photon emitter

Multiphase shield

Plasma turret

Pros:

-Its an “average” federation ship with adaptive shields.

-What is special?

-Ship has avoidance! High speed and rotation gives ship option to avoid all enemy destroyer active modules.

-Your resistance is extreme high bcs of adaptive shield option.

-Antares is an EM damage dealer/EM absorption 

-Resist EM and pierce enemy EM resistance on hulls

-Perfect counter to Empire Brave destroyer (your photon emitter will buff all em damage output and make it extreme true dmg)

-Great for all game modes!

Cons:

-Esc>Self Destruct if you see tackler near!

-You will never win good Sibyl!

-Stable energy dependent!

-Always afterburners up!

3.Sibyl - Jericho r11 destroyer (“I am fat guy xoxoxo lol”)

3 capacitor slots - 3 Capacitor power relay

3 shield slots - 2 Asynchronous shield projector + 1 EM-diffuser

2 hull slots - 2 galvanized armor

Multiphase shield

Pyro emitter

Gravitational lens

Tempest launcher

*wormhole projector*

Pros:

-An sustained tank!

-You have 50% resistance to all damage on your shield!

-Your shield regeneration is 1300 per sec!

-2,6k dps-reduced to 1,3k dps vs 1,3k regen=0 dmg input!(undead)

-You are “madlife” for Antares(never touch your hull!)(poor Antares)

-Explosions from modules doesn’t hurt you!

-Static fields makes you very sustained- you can always heal up behind it!

-You dont need so much dmg bcs you are undead!

-Great as 1. line (I AM FAT GUY XOXOXO)

Cons:

-Esc>self destruct if you see recon near!(spy drones+phase suppresor-75% reduced heal)

-Fragile to black holes

-Higher damage active modules dependent bcs of lack of dmg output

-Shield havoc is your big counter

-Higher dps input then your sustain send you slowly to your grave!

Brave
http://prntscr.com/a7bnb8

http://prntscr.com/a7bnk2

Antares

http://prntscr.com/a7bnuc

http://prntscr.com/a7bo5e

Sibyl

http://prntscr.com/a7bogz

http://prntscr.com/a7bool

by ayax15back

nice and helpfull :smiley:

nice and helpfull :smiley:

:slight_smile: i explained story what should be if that is that,so this means maybe you can make adaptive sibyl or meson canon antares or w/e so this is just my opinion what should i make if i build 1 of these 3.I got archon for t3,i am going to make antares for t4,and t5 will be empire destroyer with 25-30k dps

DPS wise

Heat Sinks -> Pulse Dischargers, especially on a Destroyer with crap energy regen (well unless you are using Halo, but even then it is arguably better)

Infrared scanners -> HeatSinks on Destroyers due to Dmg Empire Router and math and other things.

In order to hit 20 000 dps on mezons you will definately need Antares with passive crit dmg, 3x Capacitors and 3x CPU slots, Curved reflectors and Empire Router (i think it is till not 20k, but gettign close to it if you count for crit and crit dmg)

DPS wise

Heat Sinks -> Pulse Dischargers, especially on a Destroyer with crap energy regen (well unless you are using Halo, but even then it is arguably better)

Infrared scanners -> HeatSinks on Destroyers due to Dmg Empire Router and math and other things.

In order to hit 20 000 dps on mezons you will definately need Antares with passive crit dmg, 3x Capacitors and 3x CPU slots, Curved reflectors and Empire Router (i think it is till not 20k, but gettign close to it if you count for crit and crit dmg)

well heatsinks reduce cooling and shared coolers increase cooling and cooling increase dps,thats why pulse discharger instead of heatsink,and there is r7 implant-15% of dmg taken convert into energy,so yeah you dont need regeneration,and ofc critical chance is good with rate of fire but in my way i rushed for pure dps bcs you need a lot of slots for cpu so you lose engine slot(brave)and i used implants 20% reduced spread and 7% more dmg so for t5 desi with 10 slots you can make crit also,in this post i used meson canon on brave,halo launcher on antares,and you can use w/e you like on sibyl bcs no dmg buffs

Heat sinks compress a time frame in which total dmg is being done, effectively increasing a value of dmg per second.

“pure dmg” is only added to your base dmg additively, while crit and crit dmg will affect your total dmg, you already have 20% from router and passive 7% on brave (or 10 on Antares) Crit chance and crit dmg will multiply that and yield much higher DPS result than simply staking up pulse discharges.

If you are not getting dmged you can not spam your modules, with 3x discharges you will be looking into ~150 energy per second, and AB consumption of 266 (if you decide to use it) with such energy regen Photon is simply out of the question, and under fire you will run out of shields and then energy so you wont be able to spam Static Shields which are HUGE part of your tank. 7-3 implant only returns energy as long as you have shield hit points and Brave only has 19k of those which are gone in a matter of 1-2 halo hits. Relying purely on 7-3 implant for energy, will force you to play with active Jericho Router for shield regen, while it is a valid tactic in certain situations, it is a 20% dmg drop in others.

Heat sinks compress a time frame in which total dmg is being done, effectively increasing a value of dmg per second.

“pure dmg” is only added to your base dmg additionally, while crit and crit dmg will affect your total dmg, you already have 20% from router and passive 7% on brave (or 10 on Antares) Crit chance and crit dmg will multiply that and yield much higher DPS result than simply staking up pulse discharges.

If you are not getting dmged you can not spam your modules, with 3x discharges you will be looking into ~150 energy per second, and AB consumption of 266 (if you decide to use it) with such energy regen Photone is simply out of the question, and under fire you will run out of shields and then enrgy so you wont be able to spam Static Shields which are HUGE part of your tank. 7-3 implant only returns energy as long as you have shield hit points and Brave only has 19k of those which are gone in a matter of 1-2 halo hits. Relying purely on 7-3 implant for energy, will force you to play with active Jericho Router for shield regen, while it is a valid tactic in certain situations, it is a 20% dmg drop in others.

aha i understand,there are “invicible maths” what makes dps better,y you are right.but there is problem with slots

Brave is the frame for all out dps

0 / 2 / 0 / 3 / 3

or

1 / 1 / 0 / 3 / 3

Sibyl simply need at-least 5 modules dedicated to tank 3 shield and 2 hull, other wise it is weak as wet tissue paper.

Antares, due to its mobility could be played and build like a Brave, and use its mobility for avoiding direct confrontation

Well. I want to see those builds on battlefield. They are very easy to kill.

Well. I want to see those builds on battlefield. They are very easy to kill.

i will make antares with that build,as i said there are good and bad things,nothing is perfect. That same Antares can be totally destroyer with 1 tackler,so i also said its “maybe” good build,its on ppls to decice(this more like inspiratotion).-Click and it has no more ab so no adaptives,click so true dmg on base resistance…Sibyl can be destroyed very easyl with this build with many counters,but if you play smart and hide behind static field/rocks so you can always make better trade in new upcoming “mode” 10 vs 10 destroyer.