Attacking a sector

I right clicked on barter zone and clicked attack sector and the dreadnought isn’t moving. i read all i could about dreadnoughts and i don’t know how to do anything. perhaps i missed something? at the rate things are going, it’s gonna take 20 years for the dreadnought to get where i want it to go. 

perhaps someone could tell me what’s happening? 

hear ye hear ye

so it’s only at certain times? 

ok so i set an attack and my guys waited till at the right time and it didn’t work. 

ok so i set an attack and my guys waited till at the right time and it didn’t work.

Did your guys registered (i.e. offceir_leader of the wing clicking on a sector-> tournament ladder -> green slot reserved for your team) for an attack when time came by? If not, you should read blog and my post on how to register again.

Did your guys registered (i.e. offceir_leader of the wing clicking on a sector-> tournament ladder -> green slot reserved for your team) for an attack when time came by? If not, you should read blog and my post on how to register again.

Yes, I used your post as a guide. Clicking on the targeted sector had no effect.

When I came back an hour later I could see the progress but it was too late to register a wing.

I think that maybe the specified time on the map wasn’t for my time zone.

I mentioned earlier that some people have an issue with dread map time stamp, its off by one hour. Peoplehabe to manualy verify time. For reference, feds is open for attack at 22:00 Toronto (est)

This is how attacking a sector works: