Atlas - Ellydium equipment is not sorted correctly

Bug report:

What happened?

Atlas does not hide or display (passive category) equipment. It always presents Ellydium equipment (engine modifiers) instead.

For example, I select passives only, and Suppressor class only, but I will still see Ellydium engine modifiers which are not even related to this class and can’t be mounted on it.

What should have happened?

Atlas should not display Ellydium equipment that’s related to the incorrect or different category or class.

How to replicate this bug:

• Open someone’s profile - [Koromac].

• Select the option to sort ‘All’ or ‘Passive’ category.

• Select any class you want, for example, Suppressor class.

• Observe Ellydium engine modifiers aren’t supposed to appear. (a bug)

Screenshot:

fNSeKn7.png

Logs:

[2018.03.21 17.42.07.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16503)

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Bug report:

What happened?

Atlas does not hide or display (passive category) equipment. It always presents Ellydium equipment (engine modifiers) instead.

For example, I select passives only, and Suppressor class only, but I will still see Ellydium engine modifiers which are not even related to this class and can’t be mounted on it.

What should have happened?

Atlas should not display Ellydium equipment that’s related to the incorrect or different category or class.

How to replicate this bug:

• Open someone’s profile - [Koromac].

• Select the option to sort ‘All’ or ‘Passive’ category.

• Select any class you want, for example, Suppressor class.

• Observe Ellydium engine modifiers aren’t supposed to appear. (a bug)

Screenshot:

fNSeKn7.png

Logs:

[2018.03.21 17.42.07.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16503)

additionally, if you look at active modules for destroyers a bunch of items pop up that shouldn’t

recheck after next update please

On 3/28/2018 at 8:51 AM, Skula1975 said:

recheck after next update please

Seems to be okay now.