“Asteroid conqueror” event is extended!

259091656_.jpg.08608931f4fc0cb7c61ae6ed505115e9.jpg

Attention all pilots! UMC announces the extension of the special event “Asteroid conqueror” until June 7. Only during the event the pilots will be able to receive the “Mole” ship components when destroying asteroids in the “Open Space” mode.

“Mole” ship component

• Special ship part. In high demand among all space traders due to the extremely difficult extraction in open space. All resource mining companies are willing to offer a handsome amount of money for the components.
  • Required for the production of the Mole ship cabin.
  • Can be obtained by destroying any asteroids in the “Open space” mode during the “Asteroid conqueror” event, or as a reward in the “Orion’s belt” brawl leaderboard
  • At the end of the event the components can be bought or sold in trade.

“Mole” ship cabin

• Produced from the “Mole ship components”. Requires 750 components to create a cabin
  • Requires 2 cabins to create a ship.

We remind you that especially for the pilots participating in the event, we have prepared a special license that increases the number of “Mole” ship components obtained from asteroids

78c30fc3dfce6eb56143226975f7.jpg.0b0579623ae3baff110fc014d5d02d82.jpg

Special license “Asteroid conqueror” for 10 days

The pack includes:

• Doubled amount of components obtained from asteroids for the “Mole” ship for 10 days
  • Doubled the amount of resources obtained from asteroids for 10 days
  • 50% bonus to experience for 30 battles.
  • 50% bonus to credits for 30 battles.
  • Modifier “Spatial Scanner 17”

Special license “Asteroid conqueror” for 30 days

The pack includes:

• Doubled amount of components obtained for the “Mole” ship for 30 days
  • Doubled the amount of resources obtained from asteroids for 30 days
  • 50% bonus to experience for 100 battles.
  • 50% bonus to credits for 100 battles.
  • Modifier “Spatial Scanner 17”

But does this translate to:

Next update has been delayed

or did the dev team realise Mole was completely unrealistic to grind out unless you no life the game?

2 hours ago, Sshedi said:

Special ship part. In high demand among all space traders due to the extremely difficult extraction in open space

I would ask myself how those parts even managed it to get into the Asteroid at all cus the “difficult extraction” is just to find the point where you get the point until the part you hit the perfect extraction sweet spot for the weapons.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

But does this translate to:

or did the dev team realise Mole was completely unrealistic to grind out unless you no life the game?

Or there are not enough Moles around/completed against their expectations for the timeframe. In theory my Mole is ready for the manufacture but i prefer to invest my mats into other ships that have more value for me then into a ship that fails do it´s “job” while a simple fighter can perfect extract all the time by going brain afk from one Asteroid to the next while Mole requires to actively balance your mining attempt.

Still waiting for an QoL update for collection where all mats in range get collected automatically please… my C-button is already worn out by collecting thousand and thousands of materials lol

I can only hope the delay will bring 2 new ships, instead of 1 :))