Arms Race Rewards Announcement Discussion

Top 10 Corporations would now be rewarded at the final stage.

8d08feaf52d2395ac398e7f2ff0a5fa4.png

Hahhaaaa!! Nagging works guys. :fed006:

• That picture is awesome btw.

Well, ESB do not care about stickers and custom made portraits.

However, I think that it would be fair, if we would still get those options, but not for free, of course.

Not to be rude or something, but this adds nothing to the competition. Simply biggest corps gets another prize when they already have everything. Kinda meh for me.

Not to be rude or something, but this adds nothing to the competition. Simply biggest corps gets another prize when they already have everything. Kinda meh for me.

It adds nothing new, but it rewards far more corps. 10 rewarded corps are more than 3 rewarded corps.

Yep, thats pretty neat.

Well, ESB do not care about stickers and custom made portraits.

However, I think that it would be fair, if we would still get those options, but not for free, of course.

^^ This.

It would be really cool if everyone were to have to option to get this, but those who aren’t in the top 10 (or 3) have to pay GS for them.

To give a reward to the corps that finish first that is unique, but won’t upset too many pilots, I think that the top 10 corps could possibly get any of the following:

-Unique paint-job for the dreadnought

-Unique taunt for all pilots in the corp (at the time of reward distribution). Would be related to dreadnoughts

-Unique title for all pilots in the corp (at the time of reward distribution). Would be related to dreadnoughts, for example: “Dreadful” (or anything else devs come up with)

-Unique emblem that can be applied to the dreadnought (not the corporate logo)

On the note of the paint-job and emblem, all corps with a dreadnought should be able to paint them and put emblems on them, but only the top-10 would have the unique paint-jobs unlocked.

Truly I think top 10 corps get a little reward in credits for everyone (10k Cred) and top 3 get 500k credits for every member and CEO/VP get 1 million credits?

And everyone else gets a small prize for trying (500 credits…?)

I think the reward is being cooler than everyone else.

It is known.

Truly I think top 10 corps get a little reward in credits for everyone (10k Cred) and top 3 get 500k credits for every member and CEO/VP get 1 million credits?

Your are terrible with rewards.

Nobody would even put a single iridium in the time boost if that where the rewards^^

Removed by Author 

• Unique paint job & aerography for Dreadnought & player ship , Unique Title, 3-month premium license
  • Unique paint job & aerography for Dreadnought & player ship , Unique Title, 3-month premium license
  • Unique paint job & aerography for Dreadnought & player ship , Unique Title, 3-month premium license

Off topic 

There should be custom Portrait for 1000gs in future.

There should be atleast 4-5 color could be apply on a dreadnought , some custom preset too

I want voice-over’s for each taunt.

Taunts are still relatively unused.

Male and Female version for taunts should really be implemented.

Then I would pay 3000 GS instead of 300 GS.

Portraits, there should be at least 6 more variants.

At least 3 male and 3 female portraits.

I was looking at these Top 10 lists and thinking of the rewards going to the top players and corps and it struck me. Yes, their achievements are great but what about the other corps? Not even mentioning them? They (we) might not be able to get to the top in any contests ever but we also put in quite an effort to get a dreadnought e.g. At least make a list for us too. Or a ‘A Happy Dreadnought Owner’ sticker or something. Let us see how good or bad we are doing compared to others. Thx

Edit: Kinda went off topic with this. It was meant to go to the ‘Awards for the winners of an Arms Race Discussion’ section. I think it will do here just fine tho.