Ariadne's Thread vs. Defense Contract

Ariadne’s Thread                                                                                                                                     Defense Contract

Time 20.00                                                                                                                                              Time 6.00

Credits 1,200,000                                                                                                                                     Credits 600,000

Success 10%                                                                                                                                           Success 90%

Credits per hour 3,600,000                                                                                                                       Credits per hour 6,000,000

… ![:004_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004_2.png “:004_2:”)…

héhé, funny ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) good see

ariadne’s thread really no worth

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

héhé, funny ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) good see

ariadne’s thread really no worth

Yup, unless you are in group 

I do ariadne’s thread with zen and we can do in around 8-10 minutes with 2 randoms. Full group brings that down to 5-6 minutes

almost always succeed unless randoms are completely useless. Group success rate is 100%

We use gunships and duplicators

6 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

I do ariadne’s thread with zen and we can do in around 8-10 minutes with 2 randoms. Full group brings that down to 5-6 minutes

almost always succeed unless randoms are completely useless. Group success rate is 100%

We use gunships and duplicators

But you don’t get bonus  credits if you do it in 5-6 min so your getting 600,000-800,000 from it and you have to use dupes  which you don’t in defense contract

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

But you don’t get bonus  credits if you do it in 5-6 min so your getting 600,000-800,000 from it and you have to use dupes  which you don’t in defense contract

Nope. You can do this in 7 mins and if you do all side objectives it’s still 2+ millions.

yep we usually do all missions. sometimes we’ll fail the cargo defence (because who wants to kill all those intys) but that’s it. Everything else is very easily doable by 1-2 speedboost gunships.

Dups are not an issue if you’re making upward of 1.5 mil (more with licence/credit boost). Hell, I made 3-4 mil per game during credit weekend

Usually just 1-3 dups per game on spark. Tharga can generally do without dups – but spark gives extra credits so I use that

14 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

and you have to use dupes  which you don’t in defense contract

And this is not defence contract. This gives bigger reward so its harder

Not all missions have to be the same difficulty, you see

I do understand the issue when solo queueing for all missions gives this mission. Then it’s just awful

Maybe this should be removed from random queue so you can only play if you manually select it from list

oh yes, ofc, i can do it too if i use dups : )  but the point is to succes to not use…that is almost impossible with randoms, bc 3/4 time we loss because 2 of them never use dups…after i die, after no worth to come back, just see the last ship, usually a dessy, trying to kill a lot before die. funny map : ))

1 hour ago, SheenShade said:

that is almost impossible with randoms

Then don’t fly with randoms. Ask around, make some contacts, fly with them. In Trade there are people that announcing they doing  AT farm as well. Under 10 minutes, 2-3 million credits. Only Defiler farm can beat that if you still need resources.