Are you guys tired?

48 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Boi as soon as I get my Tai’Kin with Jump crystals you can expect me to join you all the time. I can’t deal with high rank PvP any more. It’s all the exact same and you either lose by a landslide or win by one. No more balance.

99% sure next week-end we’ll have jump crystal

… tbh OS has never been more boring. If devs add new stuff I’ll be sure to play

Just now, QACinnamonTroll said:

… tbh OS has never been more boring. If devs add new stuff I’ll be sure to play

Try teleport predators back to base, or teleport random players to that Jerico anomaly beam and watch them burn.  ![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”) jk don’t try that, people will hate u.

Return point would get destroyed in the beam, plus I don’t have taikin 

I can’t wait to evolve my Tai’Kin and have real fun with her, I’m thinking about making a video with it while Deja Vu is playing, oh yeah, I know what my next project will be.

OS is boring only when you play it alone, personally i just like that group vs AI fights, it’s kinda fun plus you get loot and syn and what not ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Just now, ORCA1911 said:

OS is boring only when you play it alone, personally i just like that group vs AI fights, it’s kinda fun plus you get loot and syn and what not ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Too easy

Alone vs 10 aliens is still an easy win. Especially with Tai kin

It’s not about easy, it’s about having fun with your friends and chit chat and what not, why must everything be a stressful competition with you guys.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

It’s not about easy, it’s about having fun with your friends and chit chat and what not, why must everything be a stressful competition with you guys.

think of it as enabling god mode on certain games, after a while you will get bored and eventually quit the game, beacuse you have “reached everything, explored every conrer of the game, killed every foe”… maybe you do not literally kill every pirate, but you will get bored out of knowing every npc pattern nonetheless

Open space is just empty. Even the loot sucks now unless you have a scanner. I mean you spend ten minutes shooting a biomorph and he drops 100 credits and a bit of synergy…

go for hunters then easier targets good synergy average loot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

anyone tired of getting same things from that empire scientist working on elly theta? i mean 10 capped xeno things?

Just now, QACinnamonTroll said:

Return point would get destroyed in the beam, plus I don’t have taikin 

It won’t, I tried. The return beacon can even go through object such as Fire support cruiser. When you activated, your ship will be go inside the cruiser and get crushed.

Btw space barbecue tmrw at 3pm utc+2 time ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) join if you can