Are we looking forward to the new patch?

But seriously if wazgot doesn’t break the game by being too powerful , I probably will not even feel bad this time.

It would be so epic if we could look forward to every patch, not expecting anything to throw parts of the game out the window.

I don’t personally use trading. But both trading and interface needs rework. Especially the interface. This game is very hard for newcomers.

unknown.png.7f8aca444a9d6dc1c8f53eadac5070c1.png

They need to rework workshop items as well. Some things are crazy rare and mandatory if you dont want to cripple your ship. Photon for R14 need 2 crazy rare components, bp and…photon for R11 that is crafted using 2 crazy rare components and bp.

11 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

They need to rework workshop items as well. Some things are crazy rare and mandatory if you dont want to cripple your ship. Photon for R14 need 2 crazy rare components, bp and…photon for R11 that is crafted using 2 crazy rare components and bp.

They should honestly revert the destroyer module|weapon acquisition back to what it was before. The current system is far too punishing on newer players and requires an obscene amount of resources to fully kit a new destroyer.

Back to the topic; if the devs released Waz’Got in a fully balanced state then it’d be less of a surprise and more of a miracle at this point. The only thing I’m looking forward to is finally making my Tyrant (O rly?) and the trading board so that trading becomes legitimately useful and not a giant scrolling wall of text. I’d love to be able to hype a patch nowadays but it seems each patch just breaks PvP more and more  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

The hype for the Waz’Got is big. So will be the grind/cost. More than the previous Elly ships, i’m sure.

Still, it is the thing that will make me come back from my 2 months break.

1 hour ago, CptDoss said:

The hype for the Waz’Got is big. So will be the grind/cost. More than the previous Elly ships, i’m sure.

Still, it is the thing that will make me come back from my 2 months break.

And so will be the opness of it. Next two months the pvp is going to be clusterf*ck and full of abusers till it gets patched at least two times. Other than that big plus on the trade table and interface rework

yes, the expectation is huge, right!?

the forums… full of people…

the charts… off the roof…

i hope u can read sarcasm.

I am looking forward to a way to get electrum that is sane. As is, assuming 1 raw electrum a match and doing nothing but grinding out 5/6 minute pve matches, it would take [7 minutes X 720 electrum] 84 hours to get the parts needed. 84 hours people, EIGHTY-FOUR HOURS. Please devs, you are killing us here. Maybe add/increase a/the chance to get enriched electrum in post-battle trophy search?

Pretty sure theyre gonna make broker missions give 12 raw electrum eventually, otherwise you can bet some people arent going to resist their wallets and blow it all on electrum chance boxes.

Pls don’t be op pls don’t make pvp even more unbalanced.

As you can see, I am not looking forwards to the new ellydium crap, I just want damage control to happen.

2 hours ago, Mauroghen said:

Pretty sure theyre gonna make broker missions give 12 raw electrum eventually, otherwise you can bet some people arent going to resist their wallets and blow it all on electrum chance boxes.

I bought 5 x 5 of the electrum boxes. Every single box was minimum raw electrum roll.

I just can’t wait for new parts to farm ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I waiting for healer to my stingray ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Honestly, they havent finished the last few updates yet, so, first that, then new stuff.