Are Certain Factions Best for Certain Ship Classes?

I was just wondering if this was the case. As in the Jericho faction generally has the best interceptors or something like that. As far as fighters go I see a lot of lynx’s. Or do all ships of each class have certain pros and cons? Thanks a bunch.

tl;dr

Interceptors = Even

Gunship = Even

Command = Jericho

Tackler = Dunno

Long Range = Even

Engineer = Empire

Guard = Jericho

Interceptors are pretty even across all factions.

Gunships … good players seem to flock around the Federation ones while I personally prefer Empire with bigger HP. Federation Gunships are super FAST though.

Command Fighters = Jericho all the way. Doesn’t make sense to use the Imperial versions. My opinion anyway.

Jerciho vs Empire Long Range Frigates … they work differently and are used differently so it’s a matter of choice.

Engineers = Empire. Federation healers are on the brink atm with the new changes. Still trying to wrap my head around it but meh. It’s Star Conflict lol, no point.

Guards = Jericho. They rely on shields. Their F Module is a shield module. And Jericho has bigger shields. Federation ones is kinda ok but if you’re only going to unlock one path I’d say go for the Jerry’s.

Tacklers = I don’t fly them anymore. No clue.

tl;dr

Command = Jericho

Engineer = Empire

I find Empire commands >Jericho in current state of the game

Engineers : Empire =/= Federation these 2 are too different to compare and say that one is better than another

Interceptors = Even

Gunship = Even

Command = Jericho

Tackler = Dunno

Long Range = Even

Engineer = Empire

Guard = Jericho

Ceptors are definitely not even. You don’t have an R9 Recon, you have 2 R9 ECM but, combat-wise, ECM are fairly balanced.

Recons for anti-Jericho deals.

CovOps for hard dps (preferably Jericho due to higher tank, whereas Fed goes for speed).

Gunships are, idd, balanced, if it weren’t for the fact Federation are now mostly useless, due to them not having any Shield slots.

Commands are even, Jericho have more mobility and capacitor and Empire have more physical tank.

Tacklers are fairly even… If by even you consider flying at 500m/s+, then yes. Otherwise, they’re survivable.

Long Range are even.

Engineers, I’d say Federation. Their mobility allows them to deploy heals everywhere on the map and, if well protected, are far superior.

Guard are even. As with the Engies, Federate Guards are both protective AND fast and can cover a large portion of the map and apply area denial that faster.

I won’t say that one faction is better than another… they just have very different uses. Are you looking at any roles in particular? We could give more accurate answers.

Personally I am more of a thick of the fight guy, like to get in deep, do lots of damage and don’t worry too much about def. Maybe you can  direct me from there?

Damage dealers:

Interceptor = CovOp

Fighter = Gunship

Frigate = Guards

Federate CovOps, Imperial Gunships, Jericho LRFs.

Imo Prometheus X >>> Dragonfly/Strong/Katana S  A poor shield but shitloads of energy and energy regen and a damn tanky hull, with also very high dps with the railgun.

I was a fanboy of my Dragonfly 'till I got that beautiful Empire machine.

Federate CovOps, Imperial Gunships, Jericho LRFs.

Thanks, after looking at the stats and the progression of ships, that definitely makes sense. 

Imo Prometheus X >>> Dragonfly/Strong/Katana S  A poor shield but shitloads of energy and energy regen and a damn tanky hull, with also very high dps with the railgun.

I was a fanboy of my Dragonfly 'till I got that beautiful Empire machine.

I’ve flown the Prom2 before converting to Jericho… I prefer them, now.

I’ve flown the Prom2 before converting to Jericho… I prefer them, now.

I guess it depends on the playstyle of the player and on the stats… I used to like a lot shields but now I find myself more confortable with a 4k shield but 9k hull, 1400 energy, 160 regen and 120 afterburner cost. I still have my Prometeus X at 5/6-9 so it can be even better.

I also used to fly Kris AE as main ECM but I’m using now the Black Swarm. I also used to have the Aligator MK III and now I’m using the Styx. They’re everyone slow but more tanky.

As I said it depends on the playstyle, I prefer to play safe and at the same time aggressive.

I guess it depends on the playstyle of the player and on the stats… I used to like a lot shields but now I find myself more confortable with a 4k shield but 9k hull, 1400 energy, 160 regen and 120 afterburner cost. I still have my Prometeus X at 5/6-9 so it can be even better.

I also used to fly Kris AE as main ECM but I’m using now the Black Swarm. I also used to have the Aligator MK III and now I’m using the Styx. They’re everyone slow but more tanky.

As I said it depends on the playstyle, I prefer to play safe and at the same time aggressive.

The only Empire ships I’ve ever flown are the Recons (which, to me, were far superior to their Federate counterparts) and the Gunships. And, before the ship revamp, the Prom2 was a Gunship, so…

Yeah, ever since the ship revamp, I’ve solely flown shield ships. Gotta tell you, blue balls love me looooong time…