Xs6Z1o0.gif

u don’t know how much dat means tillo. 

>Cruise Engine

>Not using Adaptive Shield

What

>Cruise Engine

What

Adaptive shield is for the weaks. C’mon you should know that.

>Cruise Engine

What

There’s a method to my madness! When I come under fire, 80% of the time it’s when i’m going slower than 110% of my max speed and usually, it’s em weapons. thermals have taken a huge nerf and my shield already has good kinetic resist so might as well add em. another variation is 2x iridium heatsinks and compact shield.  

hipster

my main question is y u poor graphics? the protective coating looks so much nicer even on medium graphics

lol poor graphics cards. I have oced my cards like 40% and i get 80 fps in game and 45 when filming. My gpus are 8 years old :D 

lol poor graphics cards. I have oced my cards like 40% and i get 80 fps in game and 45 when filming. My gpus are 8 years old :D 

Really? 80 fps isn’t a huge number, but you can afford to put on high textures in the game. Net change in fps will probably be like 5. Somewhere around that number for while recording, too, so you could definitely turn it off if you like, there. But seriously, high textures doesn’t detract that much in terms of fps.

?

I guess I’m turning into a critic, but I am seeing a few things.

You didn’t post with ship’s stats, obvious one.

Your lion’s implant tree is broke, r2 should be for crit bonus. Obviously spread reduction does not apply. You are already using proton wall. Rank 6 you are using the crit bonus damage implant. R9 I don’t know why anyone would not use the 12res for each target locking you.

Is that flat reflector ammo?

In regard to the viking. Small missiles? No spread reduction on a long range weapon with spread? On a much more tricky note, you will be surprised how much use you could get out of the em resistance mod for shields along side the ECM damage reduction active.

There are other things I noticed, i’ll stop there though.

I normally ask myself, what task is this ship for. I build to that task.

IE:

Fast recon for bomb plants and multiple objective matches.

Guard heavy res for captain and attrition matches

Tackler mid speed assault rails high crit chance & bonus plus .8 spread, telling intys no.

Engineer, for when everyone else refuses to pilot one…

?

I guess I’m turning into a critic, but I am seeing a few things.

You didn’t post with ship’s stats, obvious one.

Your lion’s implant tree is broke, r2 should be for crit bonus. Obviously spread reduction does not apply. You are already using proton wall. Rank 6 you are using the crit bonus damage implant. R9 I don’t know why anyone would not use the 12res for each target locking you.

Is that flat reflector ammo?

In regard to the viking. Small missiles? No spread reduction on a long range weapon with spread? On a much more tricky note, you will be surprised how much use you could get out of the em resistance mod for shields along side the ECM damage reduction active.

There are other things I noticed, i’ll stop there though.

I normally ask myself, what task is this ship for. I build to that task.

IE:

Fast recon for bomb plants and multiple objective matches.

Guard heavy res for captain and attrition matches

Tackler mid speed assault rails high crit chance & bonus plus .8 spread, telling intys no.

Engineer, for when everyone else refuses to pilot one…

Implant tree is not broken. I use it for controlling effects. I don’t use the one for each target locking me because often time, there’s only 1 target locking me and that’s 2 points resistance and i’d rather have shield block crashes.

Yes it’s flat reflector and it increases range.

I do small missiles cuz 90% of the time, i have 200+ ping and it’s extremely hard to hit with them in a dogfight. 

My tackler is designed for beacon capture. it must be good for anti inty and good for hit and run capping beacons.  

I do small missiles cuz 90% of the time, i have 200+ ping and it’s extremely hard to hit with them in a dogfight. 

image.jpg?w=555&c=1

But in all seriousness, you shouldn’t be flying inties if you don’t know how to aim unguided missiles…