Archelon provocateur, speed glitch

the issue is simple: the 30s speed buff received from using the provocateur is lost upon firing, using modules, or taking damage. if this is intentional please put it in the description for the provocateur module, otherwise fix it

Seeing that Reaper’s Bastion behaves the same way, I think it’s intentional. “Upon taking damage” condition is kinda dumb by the way, those ships are tactical craft with special functions rather than regular guard ships. They cant withstand much damage (unless its EM on turtlecraft), so dispelling speed boost on damage is reducing their survivability. Bastion and Provoke are meant to be used in middle of enemy squad, not for engaging.

17 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Seeing that Reaper’s Bastion behaves the same way, I think it’s intentional. “Upon taking damage” condition is kinda dumb by the way, those ships are tactical craft with special functions rather than regular guard ships. They cant withstand much damage (unless its EM on turtlecraft), so dispelling speed boost on damage is reducing their survivability. Bastion and Provoke are meant to be used in middle of enemy squad, not for engaging.

“reducing their survavibility” 

You know that they are frigates right ? There’s no reason they should be able to have 500m/s for 30 seconds by pressing on a 25 second cooldown module, without a way to stop them.

Guards used to be the slowest frigates, due to a speed malus to compensate the extra tank. Now they are by far the fastest and even tankier. So… 

19 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Seeing that Reaper’s Bastion behaves the same way, I think it’s intentional.

then it should be declared in the modules description

what?

45 minutes ago, evo888 said:

what?

The number means that they acknowledged the bug and will work on fixing it(it is probably the id in their internal bugtracker)